Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loyalty...

iamme

can you explain a lil :confused:

I can't recall someone actually being completely disloyal to me. Probably cuz they know whatever they sting me with i sting 'em back 2-fold :flame:

Maybe you need a pet dog ?

just imagine a person thats word means nothing, would dick u over for any skank ho, is all talk, is fake, and when it comes down to it will not pull through for you yet acts like he does nothing wrong. he can never admit he has fvcked his friends over, not only myself, but his best friend growing up.

perfect example of what he does: he was supposed to go with his best friend to a baseball game which they had been planning for 3 weeks. he calls him up and tells him there is an emergency at work and he wont be able to get home till midnight. so we turn on the TV later that night to the game, only to find him with his pseudo girlfriend on our screen.

...nice...next day my buddy asks him how was work and he was BSing that he didnt get in till like 2AM and it was horrible. so he blows up his spot and even told him what color his girl's shirt was...he denied it saying ti was someone else. he denied it for 3 days until he was just like "god, who cares, why are u overreacting? its not that big a deal..."

...what a friggin prick. no one would have cared if he asked to get a raincheck cuz his girl wanted to go, mother fvcker just lies and lies and lies....:ghey:

i find loyalty to be very strong in the small circle of friends i keep. but in the workforce, forget it, money means everything.

thats the thing, he was part of that group (kinda) for years, and finally it just got too much. the rest of my boys are great friends. this fvcker is a snake

just imagine a person thats word means nothing, would dick u over for any skank ho, is all talk, is fake, and when it comes down to it will not pull through for you yet acts like he does nothing wrong. he can never admit he has fvcked his friends over, not only myself, but his best friend growing up.

Damn, come to think of it, i can think of one guy we hang with occassionally who fits that description. No one really likes him, but he's just been in our circle of friends for a long time now.

After someone becomes disloyal and/or lies to me, i either never speak to them again, or just won't be good friends with them anymore.

There's LOTS of people out there to replace 1 bugger :pint:

so if he's so horrible, and you can't trust him, and he dicks you guys over, and lies and all that shit.. why do you continue to be friends with him? if he pissed you off that much, you'd find a way to avoid that shit.. i'd cut him off, or put him on associate level, where he's not a friend, but i'll speak when i see him, but won't really talk to him or make plans with him...

thats where its at now. just stopped talking to him. he lives with a good friend (his best friend growing up actually) so im civil when i see him. i just dont actually initiate or prolong conversation. fvck 'em. the reason it took so long is that we were all very tight for a long time, and it was almost sad to cut ties. not anymore....trimming away the fat.

There's LOTS of people out there to replace 1 bugger

heh, u said bugger :D