Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i can't take it anymore

Today is that day. :(

*bitchslaps marci*

Snap out of it!

...whatever it is......whoever it is.......so not worth you getting like this.....

(if that doesnt work let me know where you are so i can buy you some ice cream and hug the shit out of you)

...i'm a pretty tough cookie...i'm good at denial...good at dealing, excepting...good at most everything.

But there's some days...u just want to throw your hands up in the air, claim defeat...and crawl into bed, shutting the shades letting nothing in.

Look, just cuz i beat your straight with a royal flush at last night's poker night doesn't mean you have to let the whole WORLD know :rolleyes:

j/k...:tongue:

i hope you feel better. phatman is right. Anyone who stresses you ain't worth all the mental consideration. Get your mind focused on to something else.... like blackjack :cool:;)

*bitchslaps marci*

Snap out of it!

...whatever it is......whoever it is.......so not worth you getting like this.....

(if that doesnt work let me know where you are so i can buy you some ice cream and hug the shit out of you)

:makeout:

i know...there's just no fight left in me. I'm sick of fighting for everything... :boohoo:

...i'm a pretty tough cookie...i'm good at denial...good at dealing, excepting...good at most everything.

But there's some days...u just want to throw your hands up in the air, claim defeat...and crawl into bed, shutting the shades letting nothing in.

sorry to hear... hope it all turns out well by the evening so it doesnt spoil your weekend... just remember frankie says relax...

Now that I'm slowly rising from my funk...why did no one point out my god awful grammatical error?

*ACCEPTING! :mad:

Now that I'm slowly rising from my funk...why did no one point out my god awful grammatical error?

*ACCEPTING! :mad:

haha i noticed it but i figured since in you're having a bad day already, i shouldn't be throwing grammatical corrections at you on top of that...

hope you get outta your funk ok :)