Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how far have u gone out in public?

DJGaryMatthews

wuts the craziest thing u did out in public with a real risk of being caught? or were u caught?

im not into the public thing too much, unless i cant avoid it. sometimes hormones fly and things happen. but my one experience was during the middle of the day a few years ago. i was sitting in my gf's car in the street in front of my house and one thing led to anther and she gave me a handjob right there. that may not be the craziest story, but any one of my neighbors could have walked outside or even looked out there window and wut was goin on

I love giving my bf road head - he gets kinda nervous cuz people can look in, but I love it. One time we were having sex on his patio in the middle of the afternoon, i'm sure someone heard my screams. I also love to mess around in public (discreetly) but i'm sure someone gets a glimpse every once in a while - it turns me on to touch my bf in public. Like grabbing his butt or shoving my hand down his pants. Anything that is kinda risky I like. For some reason I also get really horny and want to fuck when we have people over or are at other people's house. I always whisper the things I want to do to him when we are in public too.

sex on the PATH...

sex in the bathroom at the diner..

sex in a car parked in front of my old boss's house....

sex all over the catskill mountains....

multiple bj's along the turnpike and parkway....

sex in a car parked near the west side h'way.....

bj in a dressing room....

o tru...i forgot about road head. i dont think thats as risky though. ur in a moving car. i almost got caught once though when a cop was right next to us. he didnt see anything thankfully

:funny: I'm sure that was a rush if not a mood killer. I like road head on long trips, makes the time go by ;)

:funny: I'm sure that was a rush if not a mood killer. I like road head on long trips, makes the time go by ;)

it ended up being a mood killer. she got nervouse after that. it was actually her first road head experience and she was all worried she was gonna hust me while the car was movin. the whole experience sucked. there was one point we hit a bump and it kinda gagged her. and that was the end of that

it ended up being a mood killer. she got nervouse after that. it was actually her first road head experience and she was all worried she was gonna hust me while the car was movin. the whole experience sucked. there was one point we hit a bump and it kinda gagged her. and that was the end of that

awww that sux. Hopefully it didn't traumatize her.

wuts the craziest thing u did out in public with a real risk of being caught? or were u caught?

im not into the public thing too much, unless i cant avoid it. sometimes hormones fly and things happen. but my one experience was during the middle of the day a few years ago. i was sitting in my gf's car in the street in front of my house and one thing led to anther and she gave me a handjob right there. that may not be the craziest story, but any one of my neighbors could have walked outside or even looked out there window and wut was goin on

i was in front of her house and getting head....but the craziest was in the middle of a snowstorm...in the car , in a public parking lot with snow on the car

When me and SugarNSpice first started dating, we used to have sex in my car on a daily basis. Once we did it right outside a bar by her house. We left the bar and got in the car and one thing led to another.

Now I have my own place, so we don't have to resort to the Tiburon Motel anyymore. ;)

o yea...another one came to mind. i got head in the parking lot of a bar once too. it actually started as me and my girl were drivin down to this one place. we both started foolin around while i was drivin. she had my cock out, i had my hand down her pants. then before we got to the place we were actually goin, we stopped in this parking lot and she sucked me off. the rest of that nite i was in a pretty good mood

o yea...another one came to mind. i got head in the parking lot of a bar once too. it actually started as me and my girl were drivin down to this one place. we both started foolin around while i was drivin. she had my cock out, i had my hand down her pants. then before we got to the place we were actually goin, we stopped in this parking lot and she sucked me off. the rest of that nite i was in a pretty good mood

good stuff.

dont forget in ur driveway at ur old house in clifton where ur step brother almost caught us or maybe did , i dunno, hopefully the windows were fogged up enough :bounce:

When me and SugarNSpice first started dating, we used to have sex in my car on a daily basis. Once we did it right outside a bar by her house. We left the bar and got in the car and one thing led to another.

Now I have my own place, so we don't have to resort to the Tiburon Motel anyymore. ;)

:idea:oh yea , and at a party in the closet, and in ur friends pool ust one of those tease fucks really, but i guess it still counts

i've always wanted to live out that fantasy. :getdown:

The closest I've ever gotten to that was when I used fuck around w/ a coworker of mine, he used to manage one of our branch offices & had the key, so at night we would go there and fuck all over the place. But never the CEO's desk :(