Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things Said to You, or You Said, in the Club This Weekend

lalate

An extremly attractive girl came up to me at mansion this satturday and started talking to me, I said what did you say, because I couldnt hear over the music, she started talking again and I realized it was in spanish... which I dont understand, from her body language I would def say she was telling me something good, but then I am like " i dont speak spanish", and she says, nevermind..... F.U.C.K.

An extremly attractive girl came up to me at mansion this satturday and started talking to me, I said what did you say, because I couldnt hear over the music, she started talking again and I realized it was in spanish... which I dont understand, from her body language I would def say she was telling me something good, but then I am like " i dont speak spanish", and she says, nevermind..... F.U.C.K.
that sux! hey maybe she was saying "my name is really Eduardo but i like to wear dresses. would u like to get out of here and suck my dick out in my Duster?"

"Girl, who's that dude that was strangling you?"

"My ex boyfriend".

"Where'd you get those three roses from?"

"The ex bought them for me. He's so inconsiderate. How the hell I'm gonna dance with three long stem roses with you all night?"

that sux! hey maybe she was saying "my name is really Eduardo but i like to wear dresses. would u like to get out of here and suck my dick out in my Duster?"

*sigh* A man can only dream.....

Heres another one, it wasn't this weekend, it was at space a few weeks ago.

Dude: "You got any party favors?"

Me: "Glowsticks?"

Dude: "...."

Me: "OooHhH..yay , nope sorry"

i was at djais this past sunday dancing with my friend Tommy and i feel this dude just eyeing my down... so im dancing and i feel this guy come up behind me, while im dancing with someone else and he goes "dont dance with me... im a bad boy... im gonna cause trouble" im like "uhhh dont u worry u wont cause trouble cuz im not gonna dance with u... " hes like "oh i wanna cause trouble..." as he puts his hands on my hips from behind me... and im like "dude, dont touch me... im here with someone else" and he goes "r u sure? " LOL im like "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then my friend proceeds to grab me and pull me to him so this guy would get the point... WTF :laugh2:

i was also told by djais own bon solid-- " i wanna just eat u up"

lol :half:

i was at djais this past sunday dancing with my friend Tommy and i feel this dude just eyeing my down... so im dancing and i feel this guy come up behind me, while im dancing with someone else and he goes "dont dance with me... im a bad boy... im gonna cause trouble" im like "uhhh dont u worry u wont cause trouble cuz im not gonna dance with u... " hes like "oh i wanna cause trouble..." as he puts his hands on my hips from behind me... and im like "dude, dont touch me... im here with someone else" and he goes "r u sure? " LOL im like "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then my friend proceeds to grab me and pull me to him so this guy would get the point... WTF :laugh2:

i was also told by djais own bon solid-- " i wanna just eat u up"

lol :half:

Yeah, bon said that to me too.....................but it was after a 1/5 of kettle one.

This was last night. It's not about sex but its fuc@king crazy lol.

I was at this club/lounge last night. I went up to the second bar later in the night with my girl next to me. I had a drink in my hand. I spotted the bartender and this was the conversation.

ME: "Shot of Cuervo for the girl".

BARTENDER: "What?"

ME: "Cuervo"

BARTENDER: "Oh. Do you have ID?"

ME: "Um, I''m ALREADY drinking. LOL See here's my drink."

BARTENDER: "We have to check IDs ... even between drinks."

ME: "You must be kiddin. If I'm underaged, then Hillary Duff is a fetus."

(gave him my id)

BARTENDER: "So what do you want?"

BARTENDER: "What?'"

ME: "Cuervo. The tequila lol"

BARTENDER: "Oh, we don't have it."

ME: "The bottles right behind you. There."

He poured the drink.

BARTENDER: "Here you go"

ME: "Here's your drink baby"

GIRL: "I wanta buy extra one for my friend".

BARTENDER: "Let me see your id"

At this point I wanted to say - hey, the first drink was for her, but you carded me. Now the second drink is for the girl's frined, and you are carding the girl. LOL

BARTENDER: "$8"

GIRL: "Here's $10. Keep the change. And where's the lemon."

BARTENDER: "We dont have lemons up here."

ME: "Fast, get your 25% tip back before he picks it up"

GIRL: "How about Salt?"

BARTENDER: "Salt why?"

GIRL: "Dude, you did not just say that!"

She drinks the shots. And then 10 minutes later he walked up to us on the dancefloor ...

BARTENDER: "Here I found a salt shaker".

Man, you guys have weird parties out in LA.

Funny thing is the bartender downstairs gave you practicallly 0the bottle for $8 lol. And you say, hmmm, this isnt good, and she basically gave you a taste test for the next 3 minutes refilling and refilling your glass lol. So upstairs - incredibly weird. Downstairs - totally cool lol.

This was last night. It's not about sex but its fuc@king crazy lol.

I was at this club/lounge last night. I went up to the second bar later in the night with my girl next to me. I had a drink in my hand. I spotted the bartender and this was the conversation.

ME: "Shot of Cuervo for the girl".

BARTENDER: "What?"

BARTENDER: "Oh. Do you have ID?"

ME: "Um, I''m ALREADY drinking. LOL See here's my drink."

BARTENDER: "We have to check IDs ... even between drinks."

ME: "You must be kiddin. If I'm underaged, then Hillary Duff is a fetus."

(gave him my id)

BARTENDER: "So what do you want?"

BARTENDER: "What?'"

ME: "Cuervo. The tequila lol"

BARTENDER: "Oh, we don't have it."

ME: "The bottles right behind you. There."

He poured the drink.

BARTENDER: "Here you go"

ME: "Here's your drink baby"

GIRL: "I wanta buy extra one for my friend".

BARTENDER: "Let me see your id"

At this point I wanted to say - hey, the first drink was for her, but you carded me. Now the second drink is for the girl's frined, and you are carding the girl. LOL

BARTENDER: "$8"

GIRL: "Here's $10. Keep the change. And where's the lemon."

BARTENDER: "We dont have lemons up here."

ME: "Fast, get your 25% tip back before he picks it up"

GIRL: "How about Salt?"

BARTENDER: "Salt why?"

GIRL: "Dude, you did not just say that!"

She drinks the shots. And then 10 minutes later he walked up to us on the dancefloor ...

BARTENDER: "Here I found a salt shaker".

OMFG :doh: