Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things Said to You, or You Said, in the Club This Weekend

lalate

OMFG :doh:

Last night DIFFERENT VENUE ... I ordered two mix drinks, one for me and one for my friend. Mine is served up in a tinyyyy glass, hers in a highball. I'm like WTF :laugh:

Next time I reorder my drink for round 2, mine comes in a highball. :laugh:

Then later I ask for a glass of ice - the ice and the glass smells of Patrone. :laugh:

Each time the girl bartender takes my orders she keeps on saying my name over and over giggling like she likes the sound of my name or something and she keeps winking at me. I wanted to say something to her (like get the drink right darn it lol) but didnt. What would you say?

the only thing that was kind of cheezy etc. ever said to me was when I was at a bar with my friend and we were about to leave...and two guys were lookin at us...and headin towards us and said "what are two nice girls like you doin in a place like this?" I was quite surprised they used that line because it made it sound like it was a disgusting place to be yet there tehy are tyrin to pick up 2 girls lol Luckily my guy friend was with us too so we didnt have to deal with them too long...haha...

Ok, here are some ....

Girl #1 to me and Girl #2 about Girl #3 (who's no longer around) "Her ass was too big"

Girl #2 "Who cares, her breasts were great."

Girl #1 "Who cares if her breasts were great, I have a better ass."

Girl #2 "No one cares if you have a great ass. It's whether her breasts were great or not. I say they were."

Girl #1 "No they weren't"

Girl #2 "Ask him. He danced with her. Did you see her ass?"

Me: "I dont know what it looked like. But it felt great."

----

Girl #2 to Girl #1 about me: "You need to be more affectionate to him."

Girl #1 to Girl #2: "How can I? You wouldnt stop slapping his ass all night."

--

there was much more, but that's enough for now lol