Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

Someone's on a skin flute kick.....

What are the reputation... 08-20-2004 10:49 AM Hey it's NMN I tried and asked stymie but not repsonse maybe from you I Will. 411 and myself want to be white so bad could we plsy your skin flut and then jizz on our face and makes us feel white.

DFuse + Groovefire @ Su... 08-20-2004 08:50 AM Hey Todd it's deepspell can we have a little fun behind the booth at the sully room tonight. I'll make this one trip and gig you won't forget just ask NMN it know whats up. Karla can join in if you like.I'll play the skin flut like a pro

What are the reputation... 08-20-2004 09:51 AM Hey Foxy it's Rach would you like to be in a movie with Me, Will, Fester and and cookie? They tould me they wouldn't mind if you had on your strap on and did them like the fegs they are. It will be blast

Kaydup & Stymie App... 08-20-2004 08:48 AM the way you type is soooo sexy deepspell

Prince @ Fleet Center L... 08-19-2004 10:47 AM Amanda-loved the jammy's this weekend!!

Pajama Jammy Jam 08-18-2004 03:14 PM Id like to shit on your chest and eat it off with a wooden spoon then fuck myself with it. ~NMN~

What are the reputation... 08-20-2004 12:50 PM CP Boston is like waaaay cooler than NJ, he he, I’m def all done with them, no more badass, kosta, deelite, hype, whoever, they are like sooo lame. I love you CP Boston guys, and most of all you. Can I call you Brownie? <3 Mystify

:laugh: rough

What are the reputation... 08-20-2004 01:33 PM Harrow, you want date Mr. Russian GI? I dress up like woman, the way you rike it. Love you long time. Phatbastard.

Kaydup & Stymie App... 08-20-2004 08:44 AM scorpioilya it's the KGB do you have the plans for the takeover yet? Your our best spy to date you making those people fools think your a loser and only if they new.

Kaydup & Stymie App... 08-19-2004 04:32 PM Face down, ass up! That's the way I like to fuck! Stymie

:laugh:

What are the reputation... 08-20-2004 07:16 PM Cookie Ingredients: 1 cup unhappy wife, 3/4 cup white visor, 3/4 cup circus freak 2 eggs, and 2 teaspoons of Tina. Mix thoroughly. Add a dash of Ras. Bake till brown.

:clap2:

:laugh: oh my fucking funnyness

I consider your commets on this board you love making fun of retards and women. I'm going to hunt you down and rip out your balls and then feed them to you "april"

commets...I think Wendy the Retard from Stern gave this rep.

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

goodbye to summer 08-23-2004 06:05 PM aww thanks sweetie ;) i3itch

What are the reputation... 08-23-2004 02:22 PM Hey it was nice meeting you this weekend maybe there is a future in us. We can have long walks in Newport while listening to Warren G and 50 cent your new friend and thanks for the support "Todd"

McDonald ads gone wrong 08-20-2004 08:57 PM Hopefully we can rough sex this weekend. ladyshday =)