Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

What are the reputation... 08-24-2004 08:55 AM How do you pick up a girl over the computer can you help me? There's this girl Rach that I want real bad and she likes on 12356489 messageboards and she promotes for the Roxy you might know here. Could you give some tips on to work the magic ~ NMN

Attn: Boston Peeps 08-24-2004 08:51 AM hey I missed you this weekend, club snuggles was no fun with only me. I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend and having you back in the vip section with me. I just love when you bust out with the roxy dance looking forward ~ Kaydup~

Heads Up On A Party Dow... 08-24-2004 09:07 AM Hey Phatty I heard you give ne meaning to the word Morning word. Looking forward to seeing it mu husband has nothing on you from what I heard "Cookie"

I'm guessing this one's from the same person, who clearly had not had their morning coffee yet....

DFuse + Groovefire @ Su... 08-24-2004 09:03 AM Todd, Great seeand you this weekend meeting you looking forward to our long walks and your sofy kisses. Can't wait to come to Newport and see all the wonderfull places you told me about it's LOve I tell love. "NMN"

Oh boy I got some really great ones while I haven't been paying attention!

Thread Date Comment

C-3jp 08-24-2004 09:12 AM You know you love JP, just join the army go tina

do you guys from Boston... 08-20-2004 09:01 AM Hey you sexy thing we can have some fun this weekend. I'll bring the blow you bring your mouth.

Sound Flavactory Grand ... 08-19-2004 09:45 AM I'm a little shy how can I get my girlfriend to shove her didldo up my ass. I heard you and foxy have some great fun

Attn. Stymie 08-17-2004 04:00 PM Hey if your hot I'll let you take a shit on my chest would you like that shit? I'm pretty wild and crazy. Kaydup

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh boy I got some really great ones while I haven't been paying attention!

Thread Date Comment

C-3jp 08-24-2004 09:12 AM You know you love JP, just join the army go tina

do you guys from Boston... 08-20-2004 09:01 AM Hey you sexy thing we can have some fun this weekend. I'll bring the blow you bring your mouth.

Sound Flavactory Grand ... 08-19-2004 09:45 AM I'm a little shy how can I get my girlfriend to shove her didldo up my ass. I heard you and foxy have some great fun

Attn. Stymie 08-17-2004 04:00 PM Hey if your hot I'll let you take a shit on my chest would you like that shit? I'm pretty wild and crazy. Kaydup

:laugh: :laugh:

That's sum good rep right there :laugh::laugh:

Heads Up On A Party Dow... 08-24-2004 09:07 AM Hey Phatty I heard you give ne meaning to the word Morning word. Looking forward to seeing it mu husband has nothing on you from what I heard "Cookie"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I love all these comments about my husband! LOL!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I love all these comments about my husband! LOL!

What are the reputation... 08-24-2004 07:35 PM Ras, roses are red and violets are blue when I think of you all I see is drinks tickets and spew. Did you like that one? Thanks Scav

good one, wil. you are on a roll this week. :spin:

What are the reputation... 08-20-2004 01:56 PM If I let you say "In soviet Russia, Foxylady owns Scavy's ass", will I get a discount? <3 scavenger81

***(answer: no.)

What are the reputation... 08-20-2004 12:09 PM Don't say anything but I'm actually glad Ras isn't coming to the city tonight cause when we were in Vegas together she wouldn't leave me alone. I mean at first yeah, I didn't mind sticking my dick in her but than she just wanted it 24-7 NMN

*** Ras, I think you need to bust a cap in some bitches' ass.

What are the reputation... 08-20-2004 12:09 PM Don't say anything but I'm actually glad Ras isn't coming to the city tonight cause when we were in Vegas together she wouldn't leave me alone. I mean at first yeah, I didn't mind sticking my dick in her but than she just wanted it 24-7 NMN

*** Ras, I think you need to bust a cap in some bitches' ass.

what it basically came down to was that he couldnt keep up.

i mean, well now you know, after the weekend and all, its him, not YOU! :duel:

the inside scoop 08-25-2004 09:01 AM Since I can't post new topics in Upcoming Events (GHEY) I'll post it here. Saturday August 28th is Will's birthday party @ Spirit, NYC.All you bitches suck it up, and make your way down there for the festivitiessik! oh and will of course!

Private Dance Lessons 08-25-2004 08:10 AM What Happenrd to the True House Heads in Jersey? Maybe I am just getting old, but there was a time you didn't have to play hip hpo and bullshit in order to get people out to party in this state. I guess those days are over, jerry x

BOTH LAME