Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

Thread Date Comment

Go Orlando! 09-23-2004 09:02 AM I heard you a have a great pair of grapfruits can I see them and suck on them ~ NMN ~`~~

:laugh: :laugh: I do have a great pair, but they are more like grapes and not grapefruits

What are the reputation... 09-22-2004 03:04 PM every time I look at your picture I wack off and make a mess of my keyboard, I'm such a slob for a black man "NMN"

:laugh: I'm not sure if I should be honored or grossed out, just make sure to clean up after yourself, cleanliness is godliness!

What are the reputation... 09-20-2004 12:38 PM if it wasn't ice, how come it melted in flava's ass when I strapped it on ~ras~

Ras, you are one hot mamma! ;) And Flava I never knew this about you, I guess I learn something new everyday ;)

RE/WIND Saturday 09.25.04 09-23-2004 07:59 AM Hey Foxy can you drop a load down your ass crack and watch slide down then lay uder it and catch it with my mouth open. It's real turn on for me. ~ GF Todd~

What are the reputation... 09-20-2004 11:53 AM Hey, come see me spin cd-r's @ Plush this weekend. ~Tommy Tiefschwarz whore~

Lame.

been a while since I had any new ones...

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

ladies: RE: 2 guys 09-23-2004 04:22 PM yes i def. want 2 guys at once. except they boith have to be big and black, so that excludes you. oh and they hafta be good dancers. -fl69

Attn NMN: 09-23-2004 01:01 PM Hye it's me Avril wanna bang me while I sing to you

Wednesday "Hump Da... 09-23-2004 12:35 PM Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you?-Prplhze

Wish me luck 09-22-2004 06:14 PM Hey nice sig. I like her music too. I am ill nana. Lets get high. ~ladyshady~

it's friday!!!!!!!!!!!! 09-17-2004 02:33 PM Cookie tells me she wants some chocolate chips in her cookie, can you help her out?