Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: naughtybabe

anotherway83

alrite girl here's the dealio...

i've been thinking...let's get married for a month or so...just try it out, see how it works...i'll fuck you 2-3 times a day...buy you all the fake jewelry and cheap clothes you've been longing for...i'll even take you out to McDonald's and Taco Bell on weekends...

and if you really please me in bed i might even consider taking you to DisneyLand for our honeymoon...

i know you might have a hard time translating your excitement into text on screen so you can just call me to convey your feelings...you've got my number :love:

well he forgot the pre-nub part, naughtybabe make sure u dont make more than him before u say "i do"

alrite girl here's the dealio...

i've been thinking...let's get married for a month or so...just try it out, see how it works...i'll fuck you 2-3 times a day...buy you all the fake jewelry and cheap clothes you've been longing for...i'll even take you out to McDonald's and Taco Bell on weekends...

and if you really please me in bed i might even consider taking you to DisneyLand for our honeymoon...

i know you might have a hard time translating your excitement into text on screen so you can just call me to convey your feelings...you've got my number :love:

:laugh: allz i gots to say is, i am glad this thread isn't about me!!!!!!

Well arent you the lucky who isnt getting harrassed :bigfinge::D

anotherway83 - thanks but NO thanks.. I'll pass on the offer I know

somewhere down the road I will regret it but my head or heart just isnt in it..

dont worry my sweet love...i'll wait for you but in the meantime i'll try the married life with blondboheme :D

Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! im not trying to be mean naughty, but u need to take it while u can get it!!!!!!!!!!! ur window will be closing soon, then ull be stuck, like chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh: :laugh::D

how long does naughty think shes gonna be hot till she starts getting saggy and shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what most girls dont realize is that there best years are from like 17-25 after that its all down hill!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

:werd: wisest words spoken today on this board!! ;)

after that is when they either start saying shit like "oh its not so bad dating younger guys after all" or start to really lower their standards!!!

how long does naughty think shes gonna be hot till she starts getting saggy and shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what most girls dont realize is that there best years are from like 17-25 after that its all down hill!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

if thats tru then ull be trading tonie in within the next year. lemme know, ill take the old bag off ur hands. it'll be like buying an old fixer-upper

if thats tru then ull be trading tonie in within the next year. lemme know, ill take the old bag off ur hands. it'll be like buying an old fixer-upper

yes u would be correct !!!!!!!!!!!!!! but Tonie is the exception not the rule!!!!!!!!!! and i try to be the exception as much as i can in this life, cuz i definatly dont want to be classified as part of the flock, or a sheep if u will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

yes u would be correct !!!!!!!!!!!!!! but Tonie is the exception not the rule!!!!!!!!!! and i try to be the exception as much as i can in this life, cuz i definatly dont want to be classified as part of the flock, or a sheep if u will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

so you're saying that Tonie will still be hot after 25 yet Naughtybabe will not be...damn!

r u high and philosophizing again?

well im not high...at least not yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D but as i look back to alot of the chicks i remember from high school....i look at them and i notice that there best years were their high school years and maybe 2, 3 years after that!!!!!!!!!!! after this time alot of them have just gotten blah, and now that they want more attention from men, they dont get it, when they had it they were like whatever about it....but life can be funny that way at times!!!!!!!!!:D

Tonie will probably be hot till the day she dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

Its ok, if I begin to sag I will deal with it - till then I guess

my "hotness" or lack off isnt any or your concerns - I'm happy w/my

life so continue to worry and do yourselves and leave me out of your comments..

Thanks for nothing carry on ... :aright:

wow naughty way to take a joke to seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello i did put the laughing guy at the end it was a joke!!!!!!!!!!:D i thought this was supposed to be a message board to eat shit on!!!!!!!!!!!!