Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you....

nomembername

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah man i would have fulfilled a fantasy.

i remember reading that book from bret easton ellis, "american psycho", and after he tortured and saw some bitch in half with a chainsaw, he took the saw and took her head off, then stuck it on his erection and walked around the apartment listening to eurythimics or something... fuckin hot.

yeah man i would have fulfilled a fantasy.

i remember reading that book from bret easton ellis, "american psycho", and after he tortured and saw some bitch in half with a chainsaw, he took the saw and took her head off, then stuck it on his erection and walked around the apartment listening to eurythimics or something... fuckin hot.

lol that movie is fucked up but really good. and i think it was phil collins...he loved phil collins

Guest brwneydtrouble
i wouldn't fuck a dead girl or guy........their dead, they wouldn't be able to tell anyone what a great fuck u were!

The wise one speaketh. :bowdown:

walked in to this girls house and saw that she just died from this freak accident, would you go ahead and fuck her anyway?

I would...there's something about banging a hot, wet, naked chic who is dead on the bathroom floor.

chanel.jpg

i will if shes still decantly warm

walked in to this girls house and saw that she just died from this freak accident, would you go ahead and fuck her anyway?

I would...there's something about banging a hot, wet, naked chic who is dead on the bathroom floor.

chanel.jpg

seek help......... LOL

chanel.jpg

I'm your NUMBER 1 FAN!! :laugh:

lol that movie is fucked up but really good. and i think it was phil collins...he loved phil collins

dude the movie isn´t even closely doing justice to the book. in the book there is so much sick violence going on you won´t believe what you read.

i love this sick shit, and american psycho is THE most sick book i have ever read.

talk about using nailing a girl to some board on the floor with nails through her hands and feet, using acid to widen her pussy, inserting a big long tube, stuffing cheese down the tube inside her body and then letting an almost starved rat crawl down the tube cuz it wants the cheese, when it´s inside removing the tube and describing the look on her face while the rat eats her insides... then getting bored and taking her head off with an axe... it´s all there man. most fucked up book EVER.

dude the movie isn´t even closely doing justice to the book. in the book there is so much sick violence going on you won´t believe what you read. .
ive noticed alot of peeps on here have trouble reading tho ... so 4 get about the book :laugh:

but yeah the book was kick ass !! the movie imo was kinda crappy ..

but yeah the book was kick ass !! the movie imo was kinda crappy ..

i saw the movie before i read the book. i never heard of ellis before, but the movie made me want to find out more about him.

i now own and read all of his books, and i´d recommend every one of them. if you haven´t read "glamorama" yet, do so. it´s a true masterpiece. :bowdown: