Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just 7 more days left...

happykandy

Yeah who the fuck are u?

:gang:

Eww, what the fuck is up with the attitude? Obviously i'm on the site, so how much more do you need to know? Geez...I don't post very often because I'm usually busy, but for future reference, why don't you loose the shitty vibe and ask politely if you don't know someone.

Mel :splat:

Yeah u post like every other month or so, never meet u, none of the CP crew knows you, so thats why, no attitude so there, watch your step little one, we are a tough crowd, I am nice compared to bling, he is the biggest prick on here and he doesnt take any shit!!!

Yeah u post like every other month or so, never meet u, none of the CP crew knows you, so thats why, no attitude so there, watch your step little one, we are a tough crowd, I am nice compared to bling, he is the biggest prick on here and he doesnt take any shit!!!

Oh, do I sense a bit of hostility? Well, regardless of what you said on TA, I think I can party pretty damn hard for a "teeny bopper" as you like to say, so you shouldn't catagorize people by their age, cuz not all "teeny boppers" act like idiots...

Oh, and Happy upcoming B-day to all the leos on the board :beer:

Mel