Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos got TATTOO's or percings ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a tattoo of the devil . . .

and i'm well on my way to get some piercings . . . now i know what rob can get me for christmas, lol - talk about not your typical jewelry. wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

I have 11 tats. (12 if you count the cover-up). By the time they bury me I'm gonna be sleaved.

I also have both my ears pierced, the cartilage & the inner conch on my left ear. Don't wear the earings much though.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

I have 3 tattoos...a bulldog with "tut" on my left bicep, my name in Korean on my right bicep, and a sun on my left shoulder...as far as piercings go....I got one hole in each ear and my left nipple pierced..had my tongue but that got pretty old!! PEACE!

Whats with the nipple these days guys? lol . wow , i didnt know there were alot of guys that would get a nipple ring , now that shit hurts wow.. i had my gets pearced too heh but dammm man cwm28.gif

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

Just my tongue.....No tats.

My ex on the other hand....Lots of tats. She has a full sleeve, a bracelet on the other arm and a piece from knee to hip on the right leg.

------------------

Revenge is a dish best served with an appetizer of whoop-ass.

at the moment...left eyebrow which i only wear once in a while, both nipples, horizontal clit hood...love the ones i got and have taken out belly button, just got in my way, tongue-gave me cavaties which are expensive to fill and the feel of a nice soft tongue on a nice hard cock just seems right. it got in the way of the movement of my tongue...considering vertical clit hood as well and possibly the taint but not sure of the healing time... no tats yet.

hush

belly button and working on tattoo...can't wait to get it, designed it myself and i'm psyched. the dude wouldn't do the one i originally wanted so i had to go back to the drawing board but it's good b/c i like this one better anyway!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

left nipple, no tats. And, I must say, it was a damn good idea to get it. money well spent. And, the ladies seem to think it's cool when they discover it.

I love that moment just before I know they are going to feel it. Then, once they first touch it, they usually have a little look of surprise, I grin, they do a double take, then they explore it a bit.

DM

I have 5 tattoos:

On my right upper tricep, a Skull that is slightly decomposed with an opening in the top. Through that opening, smoke is coming out with a crying face in it.

On my right outer forearm, I have "THE GODFATHER" logo, written exactly like it is in the advertisements for the movie, hand, puppet strings, and all.

On my right wrist, I have two masks (drama and comedy), they are skulls and nicely detailed.

On my inner right forearm, I have a big piece of a nicely proportioned girl (side view). She is naked, other than her shirt that is hung under her tits and down across her shoulders. She has a tattoo doing down her arm of a dragon breathing fire.

Finally, on my left outer forearm, I have the Decepticon Symbol, from the transformers.

My brother is a superb artist and is planning to do something sick for me, I will put that on my abdominal area.