Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos got TATTOO's or percings ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two tattoos.

One on my back between my two shoulder blades. It's a black tribal dragon with a red chinese character for "Power."

And another tatto on my tailbone. A black tribal band with a chinese character underneath it for "Life."

No pierce. Thought about getting a belly button and decided to get a tattoo instead. Easier to maintain. Belly pierce takes too much effort. cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

I have 2, both I designed myself. Both on my left arm. One band around my arm and one on the shoulder.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

I have 6 holes in my earlobes. Used to have both of my nipples pierced, but the y kept getting infected (Ouch!). Used to also have my tongue pierce, but I played trumpet in a band and articulation got to sounding funny...

clack

clack

clack

I couldn't put it back in myself and my gf at the time wouldn't help so it healed over. Bummed me out...

cwm11.gif

Hmm...

Got my ears peirced when I was 12

(behind my mothers back smile.gif)

Got a second hole in the left ear when I was 16 and got the 2nd hole in right ear when I was 17. Got my third hole in both ears when I was 19... dammint I should have just stayed with 1 hole in both ears.

Now for the fun part I treated myself to get my belly pierced when I was 20.. that was fun and painful, and I still love it.

Then last November - wow a year! My friend (guy) wanted me to get my touge peirced so he laid out the $$$ $60.! I was like yeeeaaaaaa baby.... still love it and if someone says it's getting "old" STFU! LoL

Originally posted by notforkids:

sup, kids-

I just got a Prince Albert this past weekend and it's the best!

HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE,

NotForKids

No, Not THAT Head!

Wow!!!!...OUCH!!! cwm3.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

sup, kids-

HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE,

NotForKids

No, Not THAT Head!

Sorry if this sounds dumb but what is that?

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

I have the zipper effect....nose, tongue and belly.

piercing's kind of addictive. and so is the body jewlery. recently got a blue-purple star that nestles in my belly button, so digging that.

thought of going futher south but I don't want to complicate intimate activities or refrain from them during the healing. I also prefer to only pierce things that I don't like much...my theory is that adorning them makes them more attractive.

aesthetically, didn't want to get the nips done because then I'd have a visual cross going.

and I like the shape of my eyebrows too much to pierce them.

I have my ears pierced, though I hardly wear jewlery in them. thinking of getting another hole in one ear and wearing small hoops in the 3 holes as kind of an old punk thing.

been mulling over a tat for a long time...a little flame at the small of my back that creeps upward. but ouch! they hurt.

and NofForKids...you crazy mutha!!!! you know you'll always have to sit to pee now, right? then again, you can take it out and pee multi-directional. *s

more than you probably ever wanted to know,

FireGirl

------------------

nurturing the embers

how do you know it's the best? have you put it to use already? I thought it takes awhile for that one to heal.

And, how does it affect the topic you introduced over on the sex board? I guess it makes it easier to tug it a little closer.

I'm sure you'll be sending us reports from the field.

congrats. . .

sup, kids-

HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE,

NotForKids

No, Not THAT Head!

I've got my navel pierced, like everybody and their mother. (mind you, I did get it done over 8 years ago.)

My ears have 3 holes each. Used to have 5 in each ear, but I let the top 2 close up. I decided to go the more conservative route! wink.gif

No tattoos.

------------------

"I love mankind...It's people I can't stand."

Originally posted by firegirl:

and NofForKids...you crazy mutha!!!! you know you'll always have to sit to pee now, right? then again, you can take it out and pee multi-directional

He has to sit to pee?? What does that do to your fireman that you can't pee right??

Inquiring minds want to know.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~