Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wat do u do?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, speaking of personal trainers, my gym has the most out of shape personal trainers it's not even funny. im going to this gym by my house for the summer, i usually just use the gym at school. so anyway, i always thought you know, personal trainer, gonna be like a jacked guy or a toned girl, nah uh. these people are ridiculous, it's like they let anyone do it now. i don't know how anyone would pay money to be trained by others who aren't even in any better shape.

yea keep doing what you're doing, soon you'll look just like me, STILL FAT. what kinda motivation is that.

haha, speaking of personal trainers, my gym has the most out of shape personal trainers it's not even funny. im going to this gym by my house for the summer, i usually just use the gym at school. so anyway, i always thought you know, personal trainer, gonna be like a jacked guy or a toned girl, nah uh. these people are ridiculous, it's like they let anyone do it now. i don't know how anyone would pay money to be trained by others who aren't even in any better shape.

yea keep doing what you're doing, soon you'll look just like me, STILL FAT. what kinda motivation is that.

I hear ya dear. Some personal trainers are like what you described.

I am not only a personal trainer, I am an inspired body builder. I am in super shape.

But I understand your argument.

I can give you tips if you like and free of charge too. :)

so stealth-like that I didn't even see you at the 718 sessions.....

lol...yeah, i was clinging to the ceiling like spider man...

what's the deal for the weekend for ya? i'm seein AVB tonight (maybe LES too) and for the weekend, possibly john 00 fleming, tedd patterson, darren emerson/jason jollins, etc...who knows...

by day...i write chemical patent applications for new cancer drugs for a pharmaceutical corporation :)

by night...i'm a secret agent woman ;)

Cool - Which pharm comp...

I Know a little about the pharmaceutical industrial....

Clinical trail study - phase of I,II,III for FDA approval ...

by day...i write chemical patent applications for new cancer drugs for a pharmaceutical corporation :)

by night...i'm a secret agent woman ;)

You're in great career field.

I work as system admin/client service rep for Genzyme Genetics. My primary focus is in cancer related area.

:)

That really surprised me when I started working as a trainer. Most of the fat trainers I have met really know their shit, and at one point were really fit. Still though, how are you supposed to tell someone "ohh working out 3 days a week is nothing" when you don't do it yourself. I think they should be required to workout at least three days a week. I am by no means "jacked" but am a solid 210lbs and am pretty cut - unlike hunk, I am not looking to be a bodybuilder, I am more shooting for the underwear model body lol, but you can judge for yourself: http://community.webshots.com/user/mishkanchuvak

It is quite funny to watch though when the 45 year old out of shape trainers think they are hot shit and try to live up to the womanizing stereotype by hitting on 20 year old girls (or try to).

You're in great career field.

I work as system admin/client service rep for Genzyme Genetics. My primary focus is in cancer related area.

:)

Cool...I consider myself extremely lucky :) It's a very worthwhile field to be in, no? ...and I'm always learning new stuff. Yay!

Cool - Which pharm comp...

I Know a little about the pharmaceutical industrial....

Clinical trail study - phase of I,II,III for FDA approval ...

I'm gonna assert the secret agent persona and keep my company name on the down low :)

Yeah, another thing I do is make sure we have patent coverage for all the current formulations that are being used in the clinical trials. It requires constant updating...a huge responsibility... yes, I'm a NERDDDDD....