Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Our closing party w/ Danny Tenaglia :o)

cue

Hello you Cperz!!!!....myself, Stephan Luke and the entire Nerve family would like to thank all of you guys that supported !hangon every Sunday for more than a year. Closing Parties' expert, BEloved dj HERO and friend Danny Tenaglia :bowdown: will grace the decks :dj: this upcoming Sunday August 15th at Nerve :clap: . Danny epitomizes what !hangon represents to us: PASSION for music,FRIENDS and Individualism. We could not think of a BEtter person to help us say goodbye. :cry:

Stay tuned for upcoming events. !hangon will return very soon. In the meantime, Stephan and I will BE teaming up with Cedric Gervais to launch a brand new party on Sunday August 29th and every Sunday thereafter at the newly opened Lounge/discotech, AMIKA (1532 Washington Avenue), :bounce: thanks again and see you very, veeeeeery soon. :party:

PEACE to you ALL!!!

Cue

139366hangup_A-med.jpg

139366hangup_B-med.jpg

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ah farewell to another awesome party....I remember those days of Sunday School! SO much fun we had.

Each one gets better and better Fernando, its a shame I dont get out there as much as I would like!

MUCHOS BESOS.

PS Where are those pics we took at space?? *lol*

Ah farewell to another awesome party....I remember those days of Sunday School! SO much fun we had.

Each one gets better and better Fernando, its a shame I dont get out there as much as I would like!

MUCHOS BESOS.

PS Where are those pics we took at space?? *lol*

:) CHEERSS!!!

139366IMG_2676.JPG

139366IMG_2677.JPG:smile2:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ah youre the bomb!!! Those are definitely going in my album. :kiss2:

Oh yes and how can I forget Blue on Wed!! Hands down the best local weeknight party.

Good luck with everything, Cue. :aright:

Wednesdays at BLUE were great with you there. :beer:

...thanks bro, and see you later then,.....came by the booth and i'll have a cd and a drink ticket waiting x you. :smile2:

Ah youre the bomb!!! Those are definitely going in my album. :kiss2:

Oh yes and how can I forget Blue on Wed!! Hands down the best local weeknight party.

finally u post the pics cue :) great seeing u at crobar for the spinoff. illl send u the pics when i get em. pm me ur aim name :)

Just got home Cue opened the Patrick M and then Stephan...when I left at 2 Danny T was still walking thru the club and saying hello to everyone....what a nice guy.

Cue & Patrick...Ill miss having my bad influence to come see you guys on Sundays nights but now maybe I will be awake on Mondays. Much love and respect for you both!!!!

Oh and Mario...thanks for not kicking me out. :laugh:

That sucks another house night and club closing its doors to house music.

I heard Nerve was going to shut its doors to House Music and switch the hip hop format.

Ive been infolved in night clubs since David Morlaes was the Saturday night resident dj @ the REd Zone in NY (1988).

I moved into Miami from NYabout 9 months ago. I love it here and always have a good time when i go out.

There is one problem I see with the Miami house market. I noticed its the same 4 djs that play @ every event. There is no new blood. Why would you want to see a dj who plyed saturday night then hear him Sunday. I think the established talent should start getting new blood in so you can attract a new audience.

Why not have sundays new house party with some new names with one established talent(Even a roatating opening dj would be nice. (New djs buy records and lead to better records sales) :nopity: . I would love to hear diffrent types of house music instead of hearing the same tribal records and the same crowed over & over again. Im not knocking any djs. Theres a lot of talent out here.

Maybe then House can make a stronger hold in Miami. It seams like Hip Hop has takin over Miami just like NY.

Long Live House

:dj::party: