Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Think That Denny Should .....

aww gawd...stop givin me flashbacks of high school

I liked Joeys back at the old location, now it's a Charlie Brown's

:laugh: Our class had our "drug and alcohol-free" high school graduation party at Chicago's. I think that was actually my first time in a club. Ah, the memories...

:laugh: Our class had our "drug and alcohol-free" high school graduation party at Chicago's. I think that was actually my first time in a club. Ah, the memories...

LOL, we had that too but at the SPA @ Great Gorge...funny thing is, a really big guy took too much LSD and bugged out really bad...started to choke out kids in the pool

Yes, I said LSD...I'm that ancient

Pissed who is pissed? Just calling it the way i see it .... i actually thought that was kinda mild especially considering i have 7000 plus posts worth of material to choose from if i was really pissed .... The way i look at it is this way when you spew venom expect some back ...I am pretty much a stand up guy and i guess maybe thats where we differ i wouldnt work for someone or someplace that i didnt like i have a problem faking it ....

Your the fuc&ing best :)

Pissed who is pissed? Just calling it the way i see it .... i actually thought that was kinda mild especially considering i have 7000 plus posts worth of material to choose from if i was really pissed .... The way i look at it is this way when you spew venom expect some back ...I am pretty much a stand up guy and i guess maybe thats where we differ i wouldnt work for someone or someplace that i didnt like i have a problem faking it ....

Maybe one day I may be working at SG..... Money is Money

Hey ya doin

LOL, we had that too but at the SPA @ Great Gorge...funny thing is, a really big guy took too much LSD and bugged out really bad...started to choke out kids in the pool

Yes, I said LSD...I'm that ancient

:laugh: Now that is a funny visual. Some crazy big lug trying to strangle high school kids. Back in my high school days, the "burnout" kids were doing mescaline. To this day, I have no idea what that is.

:laugh: Now that is a funny visual. Some crazy big lug trying to strangle high school kids. Back in my high school days, the "burnout" kids were doing mescaline. To this day, I have no idea what that is.

mes·ca·line ( P ) Pronunciation Key (msk-ln, -ln) n.

An alkaloid drug, C11H17NO3, obtained from mescal buttons, which produces hallucinations. Also called peyote.

It's a cactus my friend

Actually this dude was Puerto Rican and use to frequent Palladium...the song of the time was Oh Fortuna

Absolutely DISAGREE Denny is to good for SG...

I think he shouild completely leave Jersey just do his once a month a Deko and play in the city that is where he belongs

Dude.... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht up i was gonna respond wbut i seen that the Richie v Dude pretty much put you ass in place.... Yo Badass due what happen to you SICK Saturday at the Resturant in Paramus... what was it called SOUTH PARK

can't wait for friday when the DJ list gets released of all the top DJs in the world. Won't see JP's name on there :)

your so fuckin stupid with your "top 100 dj lists"

that list is a popularity contest from people sending in their favorites. like badass said the lists come from around the world and thats why you have on there dj's that have gigs around the world

that is also why so many shitty trace dj's are on it, cause that scene is much bigger overseas

I was at crobar for Armin on thurs and there was alot of AMERICANS going crazy for armin, including myself........... Trance shows always have a better vibe........... the vibe for jp at spirit, if u can call it a vibe doesn't even compare....... at first i wasn't impressed but then armin turned it on........

I was at crobar for Armin on thurs and there was alot of AMERICANS going crazy for armin, including myself........... Trance shows always have a better vibe........... the vibe for jp at spirit, if u can call it a vibe doesn't even compare....... at first i wasn't impressed but then armin turned it on........

have you ever heard JP at spirit?

When Denny ruled exit on main floor 7000 people filled up Exit for 3 years. Next thing the owner had money problem with denny. after that every dj that took over exit failed except boris. Boris can packed up nightclubs crobar,show, discoteque. Exit change to Exit part junior,black party jp. Ikon is the new exit. JP doesn not need a larege mega venue to fiiiled up. People showed up where ever he is. I wished jp went back to to sf whenever it reopened. Denny should hold residency at Ikon and teamed up with eddie baez and to guest spot at crobar,avalon,spririt, and show sundays.

mes·ca·line ( P ) Pronunciation Key (msk-ln, -ln) n.

An alkaloid drug, C11H17NO3, obtained from mescal buttons, which produces hallucinations. Also called peyote.

It's a cactus my friend

Actually this dude was Puerto Rican and use to frequent Palladium...the song of the time was Oh Fortuna

:aright: Thanks for the info! I was so innocent back in those days, it's hilarious (no kidding).

When Denny ruled exit on main floor 7000 people filled up Exit for 3 years. Next thing the owner had money problem with denny. after that every dj that took over exit failed except boris. Boris can packed up nightclubs crobar,show, discoteque. Exit change to Exit part junior,black party jp. Ikon is the new exit. JP doesn not need a larege mega venue to fiiiled up. People showed up where ever he is. I wished jp went back to to sf whenever it reopened. Denny should hold residency at Ikon and teamed up with eddie baez and to guest spot at crobar,avalon,spririt, and show sundays.

:ghey: denny spun at exit from sept 99-april 2000 how is that 3 yrs?

plus the place died out come jan/feb of 2000

get your facts straight

Not that I am a hip-hop fan but hip-hop is mainstream now. Mtv and Radio play it non-stop, girls love it......Without girls at a club , its over. Like I said I am not a hip-hop fan, but its not 1998 anymore people.........its time to move on...........and hopefully dj's will also adjust if they wish to continue to work.

House/Progressive will always be my favorite music but clubs cannot survive on the taste of a few, they have to cater to the mainstream crowd because that is what pays the bills. Clubs aren't in business to play "the newest house music"....they are in business to sell alcohol and will play whatever it takes to bring a crowd. Clubs that cannot adjust will be extinct.

Also anyone bashing Soundgarden probably doesnt even know that Temps was owned by the owner of Chicago/Soundgarden for most of its existence.

I think Dj Klutch is the only one who can read a crowd.

Dude.... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht up i was gonna respond wbut i seen that the Richie v Dude pretty much put you ass in place.... Yo Badass due what happen to you SICK Saturday at the Resturant in Paramus... what was it called SOUTH PARK

Its had a SICKKKKKk run and for the record I was not put in my place

Not that I am a hip-hop fan but hip-hop is mainstream now. Mtv and Radio play it non-stop, girls love it......Without girls at a club , its over. Like I said I am not a hip-hop fan, but its not 1998 anymore people.........its time to move on...........and hopefully dj's will also adjust if they wish to continue to work.

House/Progressive will always be my favorite music but clubs cannot survive on the taste of a few, they have to cater to the mainstream crowd because that is what pays the bills. Clubs aren't in business to play "the newest house music"....they are in business to sell alcohol and will play whatever it takes to bring a crowd. Clubs that cannot adjust will be extinct.

Also anyone bashing Soundgarden probably doesnt even know that Temps was owned by the owner of Chicago/Soundgarden for most of its existence.

I think Dj Klutch is the only one who can read a crowd.

You like music?

Chicagos? Old Joeys? Whoa... anyone remember Trumps? lol How about Club Diamond? holy shit! some old school joints... i used to have my fam drop me off at Joey's when I was like 15! um... George LaMond... or how about, 2 In The Room? IT'S JUST A...