Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lyrik and Jimmy T Tag Team set.....

skytraveler

You have 2 choices...

Your best bet would be to convince macboy... he loves driving long distances (especially to any point that would involve leaving SoBe).

You could try your luck at convincing chaffalophagus (aka chaffy, aka chaflas, aka Renzo). :D

Very funny, motherfucker!! :D

I actually would have considered it if it wasn't the final round of CJ's Spinoff at crobar.

Sowwy.

Yeah CrzyC's got dinner plans and she's headed to some other event hmmm oh yeah some competition of some sort. don't know what that's all about hehehheeee!!

Anyhooo Hope to see everyone else over at Ignite Thursday as Lyrik & Jimmy T throw it down FUNKY styleee

lyrikjimmy.jpg

peace,

Ill be back next Thurs Dennis. :D

Cool Carisa!!! Yeah next week is going to be a great show too as Hardware wll be in the House!!

It just get's better and better each time we do this

Already working on September line up I think You'll be happy with it as well

Peace,

It's tomorrow peeps so ya know where to go for a great HOUSE night great Drinks and fun amongst Friends!!!

IT's ON SOOZIN throws it down first from 10-12a THEN Tagteam Action starts off promptly at 12a-2a!!!!

Remember:

21 and up welcomed

NO COVER

2-4-1 Cosmos and Sour Apple Martinis

$3 Corona and $4 Rum and Coke

I'll be taking more pictures for the website!!!!!

Peace,

someone is gonna be doing it proper tonight ;)

Werd yes it will be done...now lets try to get some heads up in this place...its not that hard to get a nice crowd in there...place is very cozy with a nice underground feel. Can't wait to play tonight...excited to see what JT has in store. BTW - JT and I have no idea what each other will be bringing tonight....kind of the way I wanted it...unscripted and totally off the cuff...the way a set should be played.

:pint:

Werd yes it will be done...now lets try to get some heads up in this place...its not that hard to get a nice crowd in there...place is very cozy with a nice underground feel. Can't wait to play tonight...excited to see what JT has in store. BTW - JT and I have no idea what each other will be bringing tonight....kind of the way I wanted it...unscripted and totally off the cuff...the way a set should be played.

:pint:

werd to ya mutha!!!!!!!!!