Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spirit last nite...

even though i bashed spirit last week i was surprised with how good it was this week....very packed good nite with a number of people doing x all over the club and a lot of no shirt sweaty asians...nonetheless i had a sick time...does anybody know the song JP dropped at 4am its like a spanish guitar?!?! i love that shit i need a track ID...he plays it like every week can anybody help me out?? JP plays a lot of steady beats which is perfect for drinKKing and what not...somebody help me wit this song...thanks :)

I thought it was too crowded, I got there around 1:30 and I really could not find space to dance until 4, when some poeple started leaving. Plus there were way too many steroid pumped fake-n-baked guys that just stood there taking up space, not even dancing (well a few of them were flexing to the beat, which I found hilarious). I have no problem with guys sticking needles in their butt (I have lots of friends that do), but why go to a club if you aren't going to dance? I really liked the crowd in Avalon on 8/13 and was hoping for the same thing in spirit.

very packed good nite with a number of people doing x all over the club and a lot of no shirt sweaty asians

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like an unbelievable night to say the least. Can't believe I missed it. I've already got next Saturday marked down on my calendar. As I count down the days, I'll be practicing my fist pumping skills. Now the only question is which one of my 27 A/X t-shirts I'll wear. Hmmmmmmmm.....

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like an unbelievable night to say the least. Can't believe I missed it. I've already got next Saturday marked down on my calendar. As I count down the days, I'll be practicing my fist pumping skills. Now the only question is which one of my 27 A/X t-shirts I'll wear. Hmmmmmmmm.....

fist pumping skills :lol3:

Why don't they just get that fcuking SF flag and stick it up in front of this place already. And maybe a few ktu posters so the people on fridays don't feel left out.

:half:

:rofl:

i donno.. .the fist pump is pretty fun actually and a nice alternative to people who dont like to completely wild out on the dance floor.

:rofl:

i donno.. .the fist pump is pretty fun actually and a nice alternative to people who dont like to completely wild out on the dance floor.

I would almost pay to see you do the fist pump. That would be fcuking classic. Just don't bend your knees too much gotta keep it SF gully. :laugh:

Why don't they just get that fcuking SF flag and stick it up in front of this place already. And maybe a few ktu posters so the people on fridays don't feel left out.

I agree lets get the letters SF in front of that club...If not get a flag with JP on it...He tore it up!

Although nothin will ever come close to being what SOUNDFACTORY was like I sure did feel those kinda vibes in there...Great Night...

I'm glad to hear that Spirit is still going strong!! I've been there twice this summer and I've had nothing but good times there. The women are smokin and JP lately has brought the element of surprise to his sets once again. It's never going to duplicate SF's success, but if you have not checked it out yet then what are you waiting for? Come down to Spirit!! It will not disappoint!!