Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Olympian bodies

nympho69

i gotta admit, all those athletes have tight bods, and the idea of a girl that can lift me over her head, spin me around, and toss me 30 feet without breaking a sweat is a little exciting, but i prefer girls to be a little softer to the touch, you know?

when i look at a girl, i dont want them to be fat or anything, but i dont want them to be absolutely ripped either... gotta be soft and smooth, just the right amount of fat/muscle in the right places...

that said, swimmers would probably be tops, as their muscles will be toned, flexible, and they'll be good at holding their breath ;)

next would be any of the ones that do the tumbling/actobatics/etc, if it werent for the fact that they are like... 12

i like the swimmers too.... but theres one gymnast that i just cant keep my eyes off of... scrumptious... the dude whose hands slipped off the bars on sat night.. i cant remember his name.. starts with a B i think and hes got tattoos or scars or something under his arms... so hot.. his body is nice and cut... not too big but just right... yummy :)

doesnt really take discipline, just motivation

its like me with martial arts... on my own its hard to get started practicing it again, but if i've got someone to practice with, or a martial arts class to go to, then its no problem at all.

the thing about all these big time athletes is that they have trainers and coaches motivating them and giving them the push they need. it does take some discipline, yes, to lay off the greasy/fatty/delicious foods (though its not that hard, i do it all the time... right now i'm eating stir fried chicken hearts and veggies on rice), etc, but the biggest part is motivation. also, for a lot of people who exercise/train regularly, it becomes hard to stop because you get addicted, sort of, to the feeling you get after a big workout (cant recall the exact chemicals/hormones involved, but it IS possible to be addicted to weight lifting, etc)

i like the swimmers too.... but theres one gymnast that i just cant keep my eyes off of... scrumptious... the dude whose hands slipped off the bars on sat night.. i cant remember his name.. starts with a B i think and hes got tattoos or scars or something under his arms... so hot.. his body is nice and cut... not too big but just right... yummy :)

omg blaine wilson, YES!

that said, swimmers would probably be tops, as their muscles will be toned, flexible, and they'll be good at holding their breath ;)

next would be any of the ones that do the tumbling/actobatics/etc, if it werent for the fact that they are like... 12

No offense but swimmers and gimnastic (girls) have a square body I mean they look like a man,like a surf board