Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Godskitchen - October, November & December

There's so much stuff going on this weekend, but I"ll be here tonight :) btw, it's free tonight. yay!

Hmm...Lord G for some tribal and Merrit. Drum N Bass in the green room.

Just confirmed that Jason Jollins, Alex Pearce, and others are spinning prog house, tech house, tech prog in the Pink Room :)

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASTITY!! We're gonna have a blast tonight!

:bday::party::bday:

:hat:Attention: Shameless plug for Weekend Walk for Lung Cancer fundraiser & solicitation for 5 bucks

In November (Lung Cancer Awareness month), I'm walking 26 miles in Southampton to raise money for an organization called CancerCare.

CancerCare provides FREE professonial support, counseling, and financial services to more than 80,000 folks diagnosed with cancer www.cancercareli.org

The pharmaceutical company I work for has enlisted 25 troops :tank: --me included--to walk to raise at least $2,500 to donate to CancerCare.

Sooo...I'm going to IKON tonight...if anyone sees me there (some of the Pink Room DJs can point me out), would anyone please donate only 5 BEANS towards a good cause? I'll dance with you and give you a great big hug!!! Yay! Thanks :bowdown:

Does anyone know if Barbara is really spinnin on the 23rd. SInce Godskitchen switched their nights and on her website it doesn't say anything about her spinnin in nyc that weekend but up in vermont. I rather see her in nyc but would drive up to VT to check her out. :bowdown::bowdown:

Updates:

October 22 we have Ken Ishii delivering some techno, Ken Ishii just won Best Techno DJ in 2004. Guaranteed to be an amazing night of hard hitting beats!

October 29th will be the one and only Danny Tenaglia for a very special Boooo Yourself Halloween Event!

November 5th is DJ Vibe. A night filled with tribal rhythms topped with some dirty basslines, come and check out what Vibe brings to the main room of IKON.

These line ups are going to be insane, and we hope to see all of you on the dance floor!

_Godskitchen NYC

Updates:

October 22 we have Ken Ishii delivering some techno, Ken Ishii just won Best Techno DJ in 2004. Guaranteed to be an amazing night of hard hitting beats!

October 29th will be the one and only Danny Tenaglia for a very special Boooo Yourself Halloween Event!

November 5th is DJ Vibe. A night filled with tribal rhythms topped with some dirty basslines, come and check out what Vibe brings to the main room of IKON.

These line ups are going to be insane, and we hope to see all of you on the dance floor!

_Godskitchen NYC

:jawdrop:

woooooooooohhhooooooooooooo :grin3:

Ken Ishii is AWSOME! He ripped it last year at arc!

And of course I'm excited about Danny and dj vibe. :)

I haven't seen ken ishii since 2001 at twilo. I woulda preferred babs but since there is no more tronic treatment even.. i will definitely have to make it out. I'm going through techno withdrawl. A lot of djs have been dissapointing lately. We'll see.

just wondering,

is ikon still like exit?

the only club in the city where you are searched AFTER you pay admission?

Believe it or not, Ikon is a completely different club, along with different staff and philosophy. The only thing that it has in common with the old Exit is the address. I really hope more people will give this place a chance.