Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you guys from Boston know this guy?

thehype

no dickhead it isnt i am just saying what i am reading...you guys are loosers dont u have work or other things to worry about?

Bro you just fucking posted the girls profile from some dating site...that you went and found...and we are the losers

:laugh:

Def mark

Mark get a freaking life! You want a war, you got it! I swear to God, I will tell everyone all the things you did in 6 months! I am sure a lot of the girls you were with would love to post on here. You're just pissed because I tell the truth about you. Pretty low of you to make up a fake profile too! You are an ass and always will be. I caught you on adultfriendfinder.com while we lived together...REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty funny you posted that picture up there! You make me sick.

I'd rather date Stymie LOL!

2264_matchLogo.gif

2264_tagline.gif

Last year hundreds of thousands of happy endings got their start

right here. Only Match.com's Total Attraction Matchingâ„¢ system helps

you connect on what really matters. Start by completing your free

Total Attraction Matchingâ„¢ profile, which

includes our exclusive Personality Test!

:love:

Mark get a freaking life! You want a war, you got it! I swear to God, I will tell everyone all the things you did in 6 months! I am sure a lot of the girls you were with would love to post on here. You're just pissed because I tell the truth about you. Pretty low of you to make up a fake profile too! You are an ass and always will be. I caught you on adultfriendfinder.com while we lived together...REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty funny you posted that picture up there! You make me sick.

I'd rather date Stymie LOL!

Kim hook us up with the adult one :laugh:

oh mark what happened to you