Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you guys from Boston know this guy?

thehype

Well, I can tell you one thing, the whole thread was not true. People just wrote things to make it funny. Reading it now, I think it's really funny. At the time, I didn't.

There were so many reasons why we broke up. First of all, we knew each other 6 months before we got engaged. That's way too soon. There were a lot of issues. I don't want to talk bad about Mark. We did try to work things out again even after I broke it off, but the problems were still there. We are in relationships with new people now & are both really happy. We don't speak anymore unfortunately, but that's the way it should be when people break up or you can't move on with your life.

Anyway, I have no idea why I feel the need to post. Just bored I guess.... He yelled at me last time saying I was too old to be on CP! So, you won't see me on again.......but have fun........ :love:

Kim,

It's good to see that things are working out for you. I always told everyone that you were way to good for Mark anyway. A beatiful girl like yourself deserved more.

I think you should hang around a little and post every so often. Don't listen to him, that your "too old" to post on CP.

Oh, and you said that you are both in new relationships now...do you know if he met his girl off of that match.com website or whatever it was? And do you have any recent pics of yourself to post?