Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you guys from Boston know this guy?

thehype

Well, he's not on anymore, that was way back in December. I caught him because the dumb ass forgot to log out of his yahoo account. I turned the computer screen on , and his entire mail account came up....so I read all these women asking disgusting things about him. And there was one he sent to the customer service department asking why "he could not respond to their emails" Great boyfriend right?!!!! Of course, he lied his way out of that one too. Stupid me, I believed it. He said it was old and he used to go on as a joke. It's amazing what you are blind to when you want to see good in people.

He's mad at me now because his new girl emailed me & asked if he was OK.......he told her he got in a car accident after they broke up this week.

Ok, I gave out enough info...too much more to write, but all the posts on this site had NOTHING to do with us breaking up. It was all his doing...the lying, cheating & verbal abuse.........you know...he's not even worth my time posting. So many people know the true story. I'm sure they can tell you angrychick...sexydiva

Kim Johnson, Little Falls N.J.

Request Photo Review

Score: 7.50/10

12 votes

Rate This Photo

I'm too cute to post a picture. Just email me and I will send you one! I am filled with energy and I love to laugh all the time. See if you can keep up with me!

Looking For: Men for a short term relationship, a long term relationship, marriage, a friend, an activity partner or a pen pal

Ideal Person: I am looking for a very good looking guy with a degree in rocket scientry! Ha! Well, Ok someone goodlooking, and very intelligent. Please don't be lazy....have lots of ambition!! Nothing is sexier than a man that loves to work hard! I am very picky, but I should be because I have a lot to offer someone, and to top it off, I'm a total sweetheat! Any questions, just ask me.

i doubt she wrote all that....doesn't sound like kim at all

Nope we are changing the trip because of the hurricane! Can you imagine going down there and having rain all weekend. That would suck.

that was a good idea...you two should look into the Bahamas. I love it there. I don't know what your budget is but if you can stay at the Atlantis in Paradise Island. If you can't afford that, I know some nice all inclusive places also

• 10 months later...