Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Naked Olympians in Playboy Pictures

erickamikaze

Good looks. I wanted to check out this issue. The one in the middle is the high jumper right? They all look delicious btw.

No the one in the middle is Katie Vermeulen from Canada she is a middle distance runner in th 1500 m race.

Here is the High Jumper from the US - Amy Acuff

cc_TheOlympians_UnPublished_03_Amy_Acuff_(USA).jpg

That first chick looks like she has pectorals like a man... I opened up that magazine last night and my shit went limp on that pic... :vomit2:

Looking like her was one of the reasons why I stopped swimming in competitions - I was so scared to develop such a huge back.. The

Legs I had & have no problem w/ then or now but having a back like

a man was something I dreaded :shake:

yeah... a girl's back should be soft and smooth... not all big and rippling from masses of muscle... then again, so should the rest of her body :P

and while i admit that toned chest muscles help a girl's boobs stay perky, there comes a point where its too much of a good thing, and it makes the boobs smaller... thats just wrong :P (normally i like somewhat smaller tits, but if kept from sagging, big tits are a many splendored thing) :P

wow - i don't think i've ever seen grown women with boobs that small. i wanna see the gymnasts naked, though, 'cause i'm curious. they're such freaks; i don't understand them at all... to think that that mohini girl is 25 and she won't ever have breasts and will always be 4-foot-something because she chose to is just so crazy to me. if the gymnasts have such insane lives that they've lost their periods, are their hormones so out of wack that their body hair is all wrong, too? i mean, do they only get pubic hair when they're much older than most people? weyes confused and fascinated...