Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spirit fight in dj booth??!!!!

wtf was that about anyone got any info?

all the sudden the music stops and some guy comes to the dj (some blonde guy was it mcguyver) and grabs him and they like start fighting and shit.

that was wack.

the music kinda sucked at the place especially after the fight.

Mcfagget was terrible and he had a really bad attitude problem.. The situation that occured in the dj booth was only because of his stupidty and not to mention that he was killing the party completely... One Vtone and

Shawn Ink got back on the decks the entire atmosphere and vibe changed.

There Is A Difference If Tonny Draper Was Still Droppin The Hard House He Would Be A Good Dj Cuz That Is What He Is Known For....thats What He Was Good At....now He Fucks With Tribal And It Dont Sound Good Coming From Him!!!! And Not Only That Every1 Has There On Opinon On What Beats Are Good And What Beats Arent!!!!! If U Dunt Like Hard House Then Dunt Goto A Macguyver Event!!! I Happen To Like Both Hardhouse And Tribal And I Thought It Was A Good Nite And I Thought The Beats Were On Fire!!!!!! And I Was Sober Lastnite!!! And If U Didnt Notice The Place Was Going Nutsss When Macguyver Was Droppin Those Beats!!!!

Macguyver is a jerkoff yes.....and yea i heard Afrika....i went Balistic!!! i dunt know if any of u guys realized or even care....how does everyone feel about the light/visual and sound system in spirit? i am jus curious to see if people feel the way i feel about it....and also how bout the atmoshpere? do u guys enjoy it? does it seem homey? like SF or Exit (questions are for SF and Exit Heads)

wtf was that about anyone got any info?

all the sudden the music stops and some guy comes to the dj (some blonde guy was it mcguyver) and grabs him and they like start fighting and shit.

that was wack.

the music kinda sucked at the place especially after the fight.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i think the venue is too small. Theres usually no space to really dance ur ass off. lighting is all right, its def not as good as the factory main floor, and the strobes arent as good as roxy's. Basically just an all right place besides the fact that the main floor is like the half of exit, and the main floor is basically the entire club. there are some old asian guys that usually fuck up circles.

Macguyver is a jerkoff yes.....and yea i heard Afrika....i went Balistic!!! i dunt know if any of u guys realized or even care....how does everyone feel about the light/visual and sound system in spirit? i am jus curious to see if people feel the way i feel about it....and also how bout the atmoshpere? do u guys enjoy it? does it seem homey? like SF or Exit (questions are for SF and Exit Heads)

I know im jumpin in here a little late but i have one question for ya. Do you really think that exit had that homey vibe to it? I could not disagree more with that statement.

Despite the circumstance or what you think of the music that was being played, who's a dick and who isn't, etc.

Any kind of physical violence in a DJ booth is uncalled for, unprofessional and coming from a "professional" DJ is a disgrace to the profession. I hope owners, promoters, booking agents, and such take note of this incident.

Guest distort909

does anyone really knwo what happened in the dj booth? why was mcguyver a dick... i know him & he is a very quiet guy..... well at least 3 years ago he was.