Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bj

ladyshady

thnk u :kiss2: Hey I love whatever makes my partner happy :) but I totally have alwys enjoyed sucking cock, cuz I alwys got such great compliments (never ever a complaint nor a guy who couldn't come from it) Most come rather quickly actually - all depends on how the my magic is worked!

ditto :D

ive said it here 1000 times before... i love it.. love to get him off... i get so turned on doing it that i tend to just ravage him after a while cuz i cant take it anymore... i NEED to have him :drool:

I like BJ from girls. Problem is, not many girls know how to do it. No offense ladies.

I love to see my girl doing it. Quite sexy to look at her eyes and see them lit with delight and excitement. Problem is, sometimes they are also frustrated and tired. :)

ditto :D

ive said it here 1000 times before... i love it.. love to get him off... i get so turned on doing it that i tend to just ravage him after a while cuz i cant take it anymore... i NEED to have him :drool:

yummy - thats it mama!!! Especially love it when I'm touching myself and he starts touching himself along with me - that gets me hot!!!!!!

For you guys, does it take you a long time to get off from a blowjob?

i have NEVER gotten off from a BJ

Or does it just depend how turned on you are/how good it is??

i dont think any girl ive been with has been that good at it...

Do you like to look her in the eyes?

yesm :D

Position her so you can see her ass and titties?

ass ass ass

thnk u :kiss2: Hey I love whatever makes my partner happy :) but I totally have alwys enjoyed sucking cock, cuz I alwys got such great compliments (never ever a complaint nor a guy who couldn't come from it) Most come rather quickly actually - all depends on how the my magic is worked!

i dont believe you !! show me !!