Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey silverbull -- ill dance circles around you

Hey smokesum your probably right being that i dont practice at all and i never took a class in my life. If you were to read my posts carefully i would always say I ENJOY to dance never anything along thelines of "IM THE BEST" please theres so many heads out there that put my ass to shame in a second. Im just happy that i happen to be friedns with great dancers who i enjoy watching and vibing off. So if you are as great as you say then thats better for me cause i will use you as an inspiration to make me feel good. i get lost in the music at a party not in front of a mirror practicing at home like some people i know. And i would never challange anybody to a danceoff cause i dont think of myself that highly or mighty. Lets cross paths one day.

Hey smokesum your probably right being that i dont practice at all and i never took a class in my life. If you were to read my posts carefully i would always say I ENJOY to dance never anything along thelines of "IM THE BEST" please theres so many heads out there that put my ass to shame in a second. Im just happy that i happen to be friedns with great dancers who i enjoy watching and vibing off. So if you are as great as you say then thats better for me cause i will use you as an inspiration to make me feel good. i get lost in the music at a party not in front of a mirror practicing at home like some people i know. And i would never challange anybody to a danceoff cause i dont think of myself that highly or mighty. Lets cross paths one day.

Oh come on now Gabe, we know you spend half an hour getting that bandana straight before you go out!

BTW you hitting Digweed son?

you aint got nuthin on me

It's people like yourself that are killing the scene. I don't care how good of a dancer you are...why does it have to be a competition. Just let Silverbull do his thing and you do your thing. We can all learn a few things from each other. It's like I always say, "once I stop learning, is when I'll stop dancing"

It's people like yourself that are killing the scene. I don't care how good of a dancer you are...why does it have to be a competition. Just let Silverbull do his thing and you do your thing. We can all learn a few things from each other. It's like I always say, "once I stop learning, is when I'll stop dancing"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've been following many posts on this board and I noticed a lot of people say you dance sick silverbull. I was always curious to see how exacly you dance and maby join and bug out too. I remember seeing the sickest dancers ever back in Factory in the basement. Now I dont mean any of that bs breakdance stuff but some real sick house music dancers. Personally i think dark tribal beats are the best to dance to as I can really get into the groove with the beats. It sucks how people on this board think of it as a competition because it never feels like that in circles, everyone is having fun, everyone gets their respect so it would be weird seeing two kids go at it and compete, just plain fuckin stupid. Lemme know which clubs more or less you go to on the weekends and maby i could swing by with some friends and meet up and chill.

oh boy now you know its a great topic if luztidara has spoken. And klubbenyc i just let go and loose it on the floor. Im not really into circles at all i dont see the point of having attention on you. UNLESS (HEHE) everybody is SHOWING LOVE and NOT COMPETITIVE. Im goin to crobar this sat for roger s and will not go out on friday to rest up and have a blast comeout dude. If not then another time. DId i meet smokesum b4 i just got home from partyin and cant think straight plus i have my mother yelling at me as i type lol.

Good to be modest Silver .. I have seen you and I told you that you have what it takes to get up there .. you have moves and you have your own inspiration and both are important ...

even tho i don't practice either .. the only advice i would tell u .. and it is up to u to accept it .. is that .. if u r in a club where there are mirrors .. take a reality check and look at the mirror while dancing .. it only makes u aware of your good moves and those that are not that good ...

another way .. and i have done this in the past .. is to grab somene who u trust or respect .. and do a new move or couple of new moves ... just try to do something entirely new .. and surprise yourself .. then ask that person to critique you .. in a positive way .. and open your mind and listen .. it can only make you better ..

otherwise dude .. u r good .. and u get down .. and that is all that matters

peace

the MASK