Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3somes

bullseye

i was inches away from a 3some last yr. i went out with a bunch of girls for a birthday. it was just me and 5 girls. i hooked up with 3 of them that nite in the club. no one cared, everyone just wanted to make out, and fortunately i was the only dick there. after the club i went back to their dorm (yea these were college girls) and me and 2 of the girls were in a dorm room all on the bed. i was still makin out with both of them, and ready to take things further. one chick i had been hooking up with for a while, and she was ready for a 3some. so i was makin out with her friend in hopes of getting her into the mood too. then the fuckin fire alarm goes off and the whole building has to go outside and that killed the whole thing. once we got back inside the other girl decided to go to her own room and go to sleep. so i just banged the one girl. soooo close! so close!

that sux bro - fire alarm - talk about timing. I've alwys and prolly mentioned b4 that I would love to have a 3some w/ my bf and his hot twin brother. Almost had it happen, but then the bro got back w/ the ex-fiancee and there went that :(

4 some? :idea: