Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who should replace me as Moderator of the Miami Board?

digital7

i was cuz me and my real life friend who brought me to the board got into a bad fight on that board. it got nasty. i was banned by the super admin then let back in. im back there now but all the drama on that board is gone now . .......

I heard it was because you started an "Ooooook soooooo..." thread.

You Fockers crack me up w/ your responces!

Come on Digital...

U know theres not many people who can be as impartial.

;) U ain't goin nowhere, because once the word is out it's an all out shit throwing contest until you are re-throned :bowdown:

With all that being said, I'd be more than happy to co-mod with the Shroomster and Sobeton in the event D7 does step down...

I don't post as much in the Miami forum, but that would change if I was a mod. As you probably know, I've been the mod of the Sports Forum the past 2 years+.

:pint:

miss trouble would be a good mod.. but then again thats just me :)

Diito! I don't post here enough to know who is the most nuetral and actually has the time to do it. I thought of you Browneyed, but I heard about your intense work schedule

What about Flip? he gets along with everyone, and does a great job playing GOD :biggrin:

bling , i have no clue wtf you are writing since i have u blocked .. but i know you must be begging for the mod position !! and you know what ? its not gonna happen !! :laugh: so stop askin 4 it !! :laugh:

:laugh: it's so nice to have the option to block people :biggrin: .....anyways, either lola or the kokester would be great mods for the miami board ;)