Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who should replace me as Moderator of the Miami Board?

digital7

Diito! I don't post here enough to know who is the most nuetral and actually has the time to do it. I thought of you Browneyed, but I heard about your intense work schedule

What about Flip? he gets along with everyone, and does a great job playing GOD :biggrin:

First off id like to say it saddens me to see D7 want to step down from his mod position, well nit really, but hes a good mod, so why try to fix something that aint broken!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF and when he decides to step down.....i agree with Phrankadelic....2 ,mods is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!! And im sure Sobeton will try to pick up the slack of Dannys Exit!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

3rd....why do i need to be a Mod, when i am allready God!!!!!!!!!!!! I allready have the supreme power...im just gracious in using it!!!!!!!!!! This is the advice from the divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug each other, and not just cuz ur on a chemical!!!!!!!!!!!

Flip! :D

First off id like to say it saddens me to see D7 want to step down from his mod position, well nit really, but hes a good mod, so why try to fix something that aint broken!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF and when he decides to step down.....i agree with Phrankadelic....2 ,mods is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!! And im sure Sobeton will try to pick up the slack of Dannys Exit!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

3rd....why do i need to be a Mod, when i am allready God!!!!!!!!!!!! I allready have the supreme power...im just gracious in using it!!!!!!!!!! This is the advice from the divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug each other, and not just cuz ur on a chemical!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon Flip, You'd be SO much fun, and..... you could ban ppl for NOT posting enough nudity :clap:

LOL

Just to be safe I would title yourself "god" with a lower case "g" and not a capital "G".

It may effect you on your day of judgment.

LOL

Just to be safe I would title yourself "god" with a lower case "g" and not a capital "G".

It may effect you on your day of judgment.

u must not understand...i am GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If u want to believe in that other fictional one in that story book they have been forcably forcefeeding u...that is fine with me...but dont come on here and tell me how and what type of god to believe in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

well said......GOD hath spoken!

:pint:

Me MOD???? :laugh: :laugh:

I know I confuse the crap out of people....just 'cause I can!

Honestly, I just like to see people get quirky. I run while others walk.

BE AFRAID.....bE VeRY AfRaiD!!!! :pint:

I agree--bitches with nice tans are hot.

I think that's what you were trying to say, at least. :confused:

I agree--bitches with nice tans are hot.

I think that's what you were trying to say, at least. :confused:

she gave great head and then we switched and i got bit !! i was like wtf ?? why are irish chicks so violent !? and i went to a ballet that day with a few friends and then to mcdonalds. i dont know why my dogs like that food though.. its kinda wierd !

she gave great head and then we switched and i got bit !! i was like wtf ?? why are irish chicks so violent !? and i went to a ballet that day with a few friends and then to mcdonalds. i dont know why my dogs like that food though.. its kinda wierd !

Digitalphoenix after reading this: "Oh ok, I get it!" :pint: