Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DIGWEED Reviews

Orisha

i am still half sleep but he started his set "very" progressive but in less than an hour he turned it upside down and brought the funkyness of funky and electro...the whole club was jumping...I remember dancing my ass off and then all of a sudden the music stopped...it was 5am already :(

bring him again!!!!

p.s. all the s&m dancers were outta hand....great show!!

I will let the experts fill you in on the track details, but I CAN tell you I had a blast!!

Desyn played a very energetic, and surprisingly chunky set... I think I recognized about 3 tracks, that i can't even name, out of his entire set; which kinda tells you how long its been since i've gone shopping for records! LOL His sound never ceases to impress me. The crowd was going nuts, and it was only 12!!! Great opening set... not much of an 'opening' feel to it; but that is the norm with desyn's sound... Def a good job on his part. :aright:

At about 1 am, the man himself came on. John Digweed was def IN THE HOUSE! hehe :bowdown: He started his set with his signature progression sounds, which he soon merged with some thick-bassed electroey tribal (if there is such a thing! lol) He also dropped the occasional proggy breaks on the first half or so of the set for good measure ;) and i even heard 1 or 2 divaish vocal tracks!

Def a very Fresh sound from the last time I heard him... I came in with basically no expectations in order to have a goood time... Haven't been following his most recent tracklists, but overall i think Diggers layed it down proper. It was good to hear a set that was enjoyed by everyone present; very danceable and quite energetic... I was somewhat nostalgic to realize the very few traces that remain in his set, of the good ol' deeeep quirky prog. house sound that hipnotized me back in the day....

Great vibe in there last night... A whole bunch of ol' roaches came out to this event.... like i said before.. those who know, KNOW! hehe

It had been ages since my last bamby party, and from how I'm feeling today, i tell ya it will be ages b4 i do it again! lol

On my 3rd redbull already, after an all-caffeine breakfast! hehehe :pint:

but i tell ya, it was well worth it.

Great seeing everyone...

Hope Digweed comes back again before conference!!!!! maybe even with sasha!! :idea: ( i wish!!)

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke:

PS: I'm ready for Zabiela!!!!! BRING IT!

*crossing fingers for a saturday show*

:clap: I drove from orlando just 2 see digger's!And it was well worth it!This was my 7th or 8th time in south beach.As far as his set went it was off the hook.But if you listen 2 his kissfm show weekly you know what 2 expect.I must say south beach has some of the most incredible women on this earth..and when i left this morning i think i almost cried...just kidding!But i can't wait2 do it all again.Oh yeah i met this real cutie her name was laura

i hope next time i go down. i run in to her again...WOW :bounce: MARKIE

wish i coulda gone but with PVD on the horizon glad i saved :)

lol...bad choice Blingster....sorry mate....Diggers over Paul 365 days of the yr.....

Paul plays just too damn fast for me.... upwards of 137-140..... can't move my old ass body that fast anymore.... no matter what i'm on! :)

ok, i guess i'm in the minority...came down w my wife, a friend and his g/f. we were all disappointed w digweed's set. desyn's set was better imo. digweed's set started out decent but went downhill. on a side note, crobar was decorated VERY nicely.

crobar always looks great.........

Digweed is #1 ..fuck the rest!

I don't know where the fuck he gets his records from..he totally destroyed Crobar. The club @ 5am was still packed to the walls...you don't see that shit anywhere, especially on a Monday.

EXACTLY...Desny played a great opening set...he simple blew the roof off the place, he could have stayed on and would have done a great set...but when Diggers got on, he just moved the bar higher...great set from Digweed...it had been years since i last saw Diggers in a club...and it was well worth it...those that didnt go, u fucked up...BIG TIME....

EXACTLY...Desny played a great opening set...he simple blew the roof off the place, he could have stayed on and would have done a great set...but when Diggers got on, he just moved the bar higher...great set from Digweed...it had been years since i last saw Diggers in a club...and it was well worth it...those that didnt go, u fucked up...BIG TIME....

I didn't go. I fucked up bigtime. :(

tracklists anyone?

couple of things i spotted.

Chable & Bonnici - Ride (King Unique Mix) (Alternative Route)

Bombdogs - I can't explain (Original Mix) (Harlem)

A-Studio - SOS (Skylark Mix) (Ark)

Spektrum - Kinda New (Tiefshwarz Dub) (Playhouse/Nonstop)

Phonique - Red Dress (Tiefshwarz Remix) (Dessous)

a few more will come to me .. i'm sure.

Chable & Bonnici - Ride (King Unique Mix) (Alternative Route)

A-Studio - SOS (Skylark Mix) (Ark)

Spektrum - Kinda New (Tiefshwarz Dub) (Playhouse/Nonstop)

Phonique - Red Dress (Tiefshwarz Remix) (Dessous)

a few more will come to me .. i'm sure.

did u steal any of his cdrs? like i told u?

Ahem, Mr. Crespo...that wasn't the original, it was a dub. :D Which is completely pointless to play THAT song w/o the lyrics if you ask me!! It's just not the same!! BUT! I still had a great time, nonetheless. Felt like Lawler was in the house for that brief moment.

Either way, Digweed & Desyn... :bowdown::bowdown:

And can someone please bring back Desyn as a headliner??