Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats good - saturday - sept 4 ???

there's PS1, Avalon, Crobar and Ikon

ummmm thanks for the non-info. i didnt ask for the names of clubs in nyc; i asked for what is going on and where on saturday night... is there anything to do saturday or like i said before, is it all friday and sunday? someone please inform me.

i think is finally gonna be a time when i see sander. i've missed him twice in the past no more, haha. should be a good night, i hope.

also deep dish is playing in brazil out in the hamptons i think on a sat night, should be hot too, but too damn far.

ummmm thanks for the non-info. i didnt ask for the names of clubs in nyc; i asked for what is going on and where on saturday night... is there anything to do saturday or like i said before, is it all friday and sunday? someone please inform me.

There is maybe 20 post of stuff going on, but since you are so lazy to take the time to look you start a new thread. Then bash the people who are tryin to help you. :rolleyes: Bitch PLEASE......

Ok, Now you know what is going on at Crobar and Avalon. At PS1 during the day there is Francios K and Derrick May. At night @ Ikon is Frankie Bones, Adam X and Spacegirl. There are other DJ's in the other rooms, these are the headliners.

thank u to lucky13, highmay, karisma, and ovrdose for the input...

as for housedog, show me a post about saturday BITCH and ill agree that i shoulda looked harder. theres maybe one about crobar and one about ikon and thats it. so get off ur high horse. someones trying to help me by naming clubs in manhattan... OOOOH big help. do u wanna suck that kid's cock or something?

and as for u, dig xtc - i am ramming shit down housedog's throat NOW but i didnt before, in fact this is my first reply to all y'all... so read the names of people who are posting before u label my actions as uncool...

im asking for help. i did NOT see posts about saturday. thank u for the info given... any other ideas? pls let me know... i appreciate the honest answers.

thank u to lucky13, highmay, karisma, and ovrdose for the input...

as for housedog, show me a post about saturday BITCH and ill agree that i shoulda looked harder. theres maybe one about crobar and one about ikon and thats it. so get off ur high horse. someones trying to help me by naming clubs in manhattan... OOOOH big help. do u wanna suck that kid's cock or something?

and as for u, dig xtc - i am ramming shit down housedog's throat NOW but i didnt before, in fact this is my first reply to all y'all... so read the names of people who are posting before u label my actions as uncool...

im asking for help. i did NOT see posts about saturday. thank u for the info given... any other ideas? pls let me know... i appreciate the honest answers.

OK since you need the proof here you go. A thread about Crobar, on page 3

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=240324

The thread was started on August 27th less than a week ago.

First thread about Avalon page 2, besides being a sticky

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=240324

and here is the debate between Avalon and Ikon page 1

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=240630

:doh: Wow look at that another sticky about Ikon

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=238890

Im sorry there were no posts about PS1 and no offense to anyone who responded but they ALL gave you the SAME party. Imsamuari and my self gave you more options then they did. He gave you venues (that you were too lazy to look up).I did him one better and gave you the lineups for the clubs he mentioned.Next time you ask for help, please be nicer to the people who are tryin to help you. :jerkoff:

IM waiting

I heard the the playground dj's are playin oldschool. That would be awesome to hear bull.

Great job housedog. We don't want her to hurt her wrist using her mouse or keyboard. Here's more links leener since you are 2 lazy to do the searching yourself. Oh and nice way to talk to iamasamurai who is actually a cool cp person.

godskitchen.com

crobar.com

avalonnewyorkcity.com

ps1

Have a nice day!

this is why i rarely post on message boards, did u all have fun gang-banging me? hope so... thanks for the actual help.

I didnt say isht to you, I didnt attacked you, even after you attacked me. You came on here and attacked people who responed to your post. That is why I did what I did.

Your welcone for the help, but you could also apoligze, but I guess that is asking too much. :rolleyes: