Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i know the idea!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

behind filling up ur tank with gas.......cuz theres not gonna be any for a little hwile after the storm....but do u really need to get a full tank of gas.....u really aint going anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!! and when its done....i know everyone wants to go driving around a see wtf happened....but do we really need to do that.....what im trying to say is get as much gas as it will take to get u where u need to get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

behind filling up ur tank with gas.......cuz theres not gonna be any for a little hwile after the storm....but do u really need to get a full tank of gas.....u really aint going anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!! and when its done....i know everyone wants to go driving around a see wtf happened....but do we really need to do that.....what im trying to say is get as much gas as it will take to get u where u need to get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

dude i just came from my moms crib (10 blocks away) and i swear people in south florida are complete morons !!! driving from here 2 there people in the hundreds are all makin lines at the gas stations causing major traffic jams !! :mad: and the best part is that 5 blocks away there was another gas station with empty pumps :mad: i just cant stand all these fucking morons !! :mad:

dude i just came from my moms crib (10 blocks away) and i swear people in south florida are complete morons !!! driving from here 2 there people in the hundreds are all makin lines at the gas stations causing major traffic jams !! :mad: and the best part is that 5 blocks away there was another gas station with empty pumps :mad: i just cant stand all these fucking morons !! :mad:

Koky for mod. :pint:

start tossing lit matches in the direction of the nearest gast station, should scramble the masses a bit i hope.

you can run but you probably won't get very far!!!! traffic is fucking nuts, and between the gas station and grocery frenzy and people trying to get out i dunno if it will let up. an hour ago driving back to sobe from south miami I-95 S going towards US-1 is backed up past the brickell exit, all the way to the 2nd ave exit, and i'm sure by now it is past the miami beach exit. it looked like 95 N was starting to move slow after the miami beach exit.

i'm at tha beach right now. i was thinking about going to stay with a friend in the gables. fuck just this second i think i just heard them say we gotta evacuate the beach. guess i'll be packing up my pictures and heading nowhere fast towards the gables!

fuck frances that fucking cunt :gang:

good luck you guys! i sincerely hope all you and your families and friends around FL get thru this motherfucker without any problems!

Yeah, we're gonna wait until around midnight to head out. We're thinking maybe the roads will be clearer by then. If not, at least it will be cooler for sitting in traffic.

We're thinking about hitting Crobar for a couple hours early (like 10pm) beforehand. Anybody want to join us?