Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chick Fight:

stymie

Guest gabo

that shit is disturbing! idk that just bothers me but at the same time I had to watch it at least 400 times.

One this I cant stop wondering is why are they fighting? I wish there was a story to go with it.

I need some closure... I wonder if they kissed and made up. :gang:

Guest gabo
black haired one with the black top is hot... :punch:
How can you tell, its so hard cause they dont stand still. I cant tell who wins cause when it ends the bitch in the black shirt is pounding on the blonde hoe.

yaknow Ill just pretend theyre fighting over me.

One this I cant stop wondering is why are they fighting? I wish there was a story to go with it.

That was the day the girl in black found out her gf had been cheating on her with the girl in white. The gf is the one the jumps into the video

Better knowing the story now right?

j/k

Guest gabo
That was the day the girl in black found out her gf had been cheating on her with the girl in white. The gf is the one the jumps into the video

Better knowing the story now right?

j/k

no, seriously. I wish they had a write up about the fight... like where it is who the bitches are and why theyre fighting. damnit this is bothering me

i wanted to fight some bitch last night.... but i had to respect my place of business.... but god willing i would have brought that shit to blows... :punch:

....what kinda fuckin tease is that?..........next time lie to me and tell me you pounded this girl into the pavement and ripped her earings out of her head and laughed while she bled all over the sidewalk..........