Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What have you prefered with you experiences?

JadeEyes

i tend to be the relationship type--- i always find one guy, go out for a long time and then i get bored/tired/antsy/flighty... idk how to describe it and its all for very unique reasons... im trying the single life for a while... and i like it :aright: the regular sex part sucks cuz its definitely not regular... BUT... i do enjoy my freedom ;)

Now that I am unattached I definitely miss the regular sex w/ someone you care about...but the freedom of being out of a relationship is undescribeable (but thats prolly b/c I spent almost 3 yrs in the wrong relationship). But i do love a companion - alwys have a friend, someone to be with, miss cuddling too!

Now that I am unattached I definitely miss the regular sex w/ someone you care about...but the freedom of being out of a relationship is undescribeable (but thats prolly b/c I spent almost 3 yrs in the wrong relationship). But i do love a companion - alwys have a friend, someone to be with, miss cuddling too!

i agree..

It really depends on where your head is currently at. Right now I'm single and absolutely loving it. However, there were plenty of times where that wasn't always the case. When you're in a relationship with the right person, it's an amazing feeling but it can be pure unadulterated hell if it's with the wrong person... I don't believe people are strictly "relationship" people or "single" people. I think it's a matter of where your life is at a particular point in time that determines which would make you happy or miserable....

i love being in a relationship more than being single. but being single opens up more opportunities to socialize and catch up on things you cant always do when dating, no not masturbation. all i ask is that my next gf accepts the existing friendships i have, most of which are women that i have platonic relationships with. and accept the time that i want to spend with my friends occasionally.

i miss being single but i do love my bf. i miss the freedom of doing things without thinking about how he will feel. i just want to go do what i want and worry about no one. lol. maybe selfish but the truth. i dont mean sexual things, i mean stay out till 5am and not worry that he's home wondering where i am and what i am doing. i wouldnt give up i have to be single but i do miss it at times. there are +'s and -'s about everything i life, you have to find what is important to you.

the only people i have to answer to now are my parents.. which is fine... cuz they let me do what i want... and theyre my parents lol so im supposed to have to answer to them esp cuz i still live @ home... BUT i can go out and do whatever i want with whomever i choose doing whatever i please and not giving a shit cuz i have no one tellin me i cant :D

how can that be bad? :half:

:love2:

:love:

:)

:hump:

Oh..ur single now???......:idea:

:)

I like being single, I love the freedom, no stress, no fights, and all the other advantages it has; but at the same time, i miss having someone there all the time, i'm starting to miss the consitency in bed, getting to know your partner's every inch, the hungry sex, make-up sex, quickies, etc. lol, as well as all the other small details that make relationships sweet... :makeout::devil:

.-:smoke:

i miss being single but i do love my bf. i miss the freedom of doing things without thinking about how he will feel. i just want to go do what i want and worry about no one. lol. maybe selfish but the truth. i dont mean sexual things, i mean stay out till 5am and not worry that he's home wondering where i am and what i am doing. i wouldnt give up i have to be single but i do miss it at times. there are +'s and -'s about everything i life, you have to find what is important to you.

:werd: couldn't have said it better myself :)