Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some pics

tstelkhuni

of the damage from the hurricane --> bored today so went around and took a couple of pics around my house of the damage (most of the damage was fallen trees - thankfully here no houses where really affected: attachment.php?attachmentid=33613

Lucky that Box didn't get hit...that would've been the end of electricity for who ever lived there/by there for a while!

i was pretty f-in lucky. i was at my aunts house during charley and i have a brand new audi a4 1.8 turbo that was already rear-ended (7K in damage when it was 4 days old) and i had just gotten back from the shop after 6 weeks....well i was parked in her driveway and when the storm was over i went outside only to see the neighbors big tree next to her driveway fallen over....but luckily it fell to the front and not the side or else it would have crushed my car! i would have given up on the car at that point. odd thing is i kept joking that a tree would probably somehow find it's way to my car since i already had the rear-end incident, but thankfully it just missed!!