Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored and Curious.

MysticRain

Where was the wierdest place you had sex and the dirtiest thing you've done? I had sex in a club, in the backroom at Subway and in a car while a friend was driving down the freeway. Nothing like getting f*%^ with the though of getting caught. :3some:

On the 50 yard line of the LA Colusium... with 100,000 empty seats watching...

talk about a great night

sincityjenn seems like a freak ing the sheets dame!...... I like that.... good for you ...... show us some pics of your sexy ass!

apparently, she is a freak in more than the sheets.....

I've had sex in a raft while it was floating down a river....that was interesting

I can def be a freak when I want but only with my man. Speaking of which, no sex in the theatre last night but being that I was wearing a skirt I got my pussy licked so that works for me.

Post your poist or stop posting your fucking BS fatty

hmmm

it does sound exciting specially if thats in the middle of the city

jeaaa

movies is a really good place to do it..

Craziest place i did it . was on top of a air conditioner outside... Ac was under some steps..If you would walk by and look down just for the hell of it .. you would see me..

pretty damn exciting if you ask me

Where was the wierdest place you had sex and the dirtiest thing you've done? I had sex in a club, in the backroom at Subway and in a car while a friend was driving down the freeway. Nothing like getting f*%^ with the though of getting caught. :3some:

hmm let me see here....the 2 two weirdest would be one time in a frat bathroom stall while a party was going on....and also at an empty construction site during the day outside of the car.....and yeah thats it.

On the 50 yard line of the LA Colusium... with 100,000 empty seats watching...

talk about a great night

niiiiiiiiiiiice......my father's restaurant was the funniest place that i had sex. If I have dinner there with a girl I try to sit at that table.

The weirdest place I had sex? I got a blowjob from a married woman in the coed steamroom of a healthclub. The second best part was that it was the first blowjob I ever got. The first best part was that I was only 15. No lie. :bj::swallow: