Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got my new whip...

origskeemr

2005 Audi A4 1.8T 6 speed...

Dolphin Grey with Platinum interior :bounce:

you filthy slut~! congrats... that shit sounds off the hook... post some pics when you get a chance... going to do any mods~!? i saw a really niiiiiiiiice one in montreal, supersport kit on it, exhaust it was sitting on some bullshit but the rims looked good with the car... i liked it so much it got me interested in audis again... good luck with it, and if you need any help, or have questions you know where i can be found... general rule of thumb, become very friendly with your service reps and techs...

Yea, man my best friend's wife has a 2000 A4 and that shit is in the shop all the time. The people at her dealer are assholes too (Jack Daniels). She went throug about 3 sets of brakes and it was leaking oil. They told her that your car burns a quart of oil every 1000 miles. How fucking retarted do they think you are? Hopefully that's only because it's Jack Daniels and they usually deal with rich fucks who don't even know what a spark plug is.

Good luck nonetheless, it sounds like a nice ride. Word of advice, get the extended warranty.

PS, my Hyundai has never needed anything except for tune up and oil change.

Go Korea!!!!

:hat:

you filthy slut~! congrats... that shit sounds off the hook... post some pics when you get a chance... going to do any mods~!? i saw a really niiiiiiiiice one in montreal, supersport kit on it, exhaust it was sitting on some bullshit but the rims looked good with the car... i liked it so much it got me interested in audis again... good luck with it, and if you need any help, or have questions you know where i can be found... general rule of thumb, become very friendly with your service reps and techs...

I'm gettin an I-Pod this weekend which my friend is gunna hook up (looks so hot in his M3), ordering a deck lid spoiler this week or next, tints next weekend after I get my plates on, chip and springs after I get the shit I said before, and then I'm gettin rims after the winter... Still deciding if I should get the S4 mirrors cause they're loot and I dunno if its gunna look like I'm tryin to make it S4 when its really a A4.

Right now its pretty plain cause I didnt do one thing but OD on the new car smell!

..p.s~~~i can't wait to make out with u in it....

you can suck me off in it and sit on my shift knob while I bump the Ghostface CD... "have you bitin on my cables, my dicks the bomb baby!" lol

Yea, man my best friend's wife has a 2000 A4 and that shit is in the shop all the time. The people at her dealer are assholes too (Jack Daniels). She went throug about 3 sets of brakes and it was leaking oil. They told her that your car burns a quart of oil every 1000 miles. How fucking retarted do they think you are? Hopefully that's only because it's Jack Daniels and they usually deal with rich fucks who don't even know what a spark plug is.

Good luck nonetheless, it sounds like a nice ride. Word of advice, get the extended warranty.

PS, my Hyundai has never needed anything except for tune up and oil change.

Go Korea!!!!

:hat:

Well said. Its a stunning car. My friend's son (17 years old) just got one last week. But everyone knows it has the potential of huge service problems -- but hey, no car is perfect. If it breaks, thats why you have the warranty.

They told her that your car burns a quart of oil every 1000 miles. How fucking retarted do they think you are?

audi is infamous for padwear, but the oil thing is true if she had a turbo a4... if she had the 2.8 they were just bullshittin her... i had one and you have to add erl here and there...

me too!!! wooo, after having my license suspended for a nice little bit, and then getting it back recently, figured it was about time I got a car again! infiniti g35 coupe :)

Congrats fathead. great choice.

u getting a new one or used? lease or finance? color?