Clubplanet Nightlife Community

say something weird about urself

bullseye

i cant just cook food for somebody, i have to make an entire meal. one or two things bothers me and i just keep cooking.

i can hula hoop for 40 mins without stopping

i'm a magnet for people i dont know coming up to me in a club, planting one on me and walking away

when i get my finger pricked, i dont bleed. the nurse or doctor squishes my finger and i still dont bleed. they keep pricking my finger, and i still dont bleed.

ew, omg i thought u said pants

:rofl: thanks for the laugh.

i have a weird thing about bubble wrap... i have never in my life walked past one and never had the urge to pop a few bubbles. even at times while walking, i will try to pop one...and if for some reason i realize it didnt pop, you can bet money on it that i will go back to pop the fucker for sho. :)

lol, me2! i also like pressing buttons :half:

i have a weird thing about bubble wrap... i have never in my life walked past one and never had the urge to pop a few bubbles. even at times while walking, i will try to pop one...and if for some reason i realize it didnt pop, you can bet money on it that i will go back to pop the fucker for sho. :)

I shave my head, and I find it arousing when a girl rubs and caresses my bald cranium.

i know i'm gonna take shit for this, but thats one of the reasons i do it to. when its freshly shaven, and she gently scratches it :drool:

not really weird, but i am addicted to chap stick, ruins my day if i dont have any.