Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most Dangerous situation(s) youve been in...

iamme

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost drowned when I was 10 in Daytona Beach

got into a Vespa accident in Greece I had to get several stitches on my knee and it got infected where I thought my leg had to be amputated..... Now I have a huge scar on my knee :(

doesnt seem to be hurting your career much! so hows life?

almost got shot twice in two different drive by's while i was standing outside at this kids house

almost got shot while driving

almost got smashed by cars while walking across route 21 in jersey after we smashed head first into the guardrail.

had a knife pulled on me

got chased by some guy that was screaming at me that he wanted my shoes

got chased by a homeless person wanting money

etc etc etc

the funny thing is, is that they were black heels :shaky:

they were expensive and my favorite pair!! i outran that jerk quick as hell

It just reminds me of that time years back when some dude got busted for breaking into Marla Maples apartment and stealing all her shoes! :laugh:

Hmm 4 years ago I went to street race that got very ugly, very quickly -- shots went off I frozed cause I didn't know what to do...all I remember was

seeing the guy that was next to me drop down on the floor dead. Thank god

my friend grabbed me and thru me on his back and ran for dear life... I was

in shock for like 20 minutes clueless to what had just happen!

man, theres a whole lotta thugs on this board...

....i guess ill be the first to admit ive never been shot at..i have had a 2x4 broken on my back though...

oh and i managed to walk out of a pretty fucked up accident upstate..i decided to go off roading with a cherokee only for me to somehow manage to tip it over and roll down a mountain...good times good times...

ive been in some hairy stuff, but the most traumatic was when i was 8 i think. the neighborhood bully and his thugs got a hold of me, tied me to a fence, and shot arrows at me, none hit me though. i did alot of praying and crying for about 10 long minutes. got my revenge when the same neighborhood bully died along with 3 other family members in a fire in his house. :)

ive been in some hairy stuff, but the most traumatic was when i was 8 i think. the neighborhood bully and his thugs got a hold of me, tied me to a fence, and shot arrows at me, none hit me though. i did alot of praying and crying for about 10 long minutes. got my revenge when the same neighborhood bully died along with 3 other family members in a fire in his house. :)

Holy Shit! :laugh: :laugh: to fuckin funny. They shot arrows at you! lmao were they Indians?

I have never been shot at! thank fuckin god...

I fell out the car when I was a baby and my parents told me a truck almost ran me over when I fell out.

snowboarding and my cousin landed on my head and sliced it.

Been in mad fights but nuttin ever happened to me bad. worse thing was probably when I got snuck wit my girl. He busted my nose open. I believe that was 1 of the 2 times someone even hit me.

BTW I had that white and orange Syracuse Orangemen Starter pullover. Wit the matchin scully. I'd be damned if someone tried to jack me for it.