Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QuEsTiOn FoR ThE GuRlZ

SuGaRNSpIcE

ive done it but there are always limits and he knows them very well. if he tries to go beyond the limits i will get up and leave. he can stay if he wants but he will not be welcome back into my life.

i also hate how guys are so open to inviting women into their sex lives but if you mention bringing another guy into it they are totally against it. not saying i want 2 men, i dont particularly want one but i dont like double standards and this is one i find extremely annoying.

ive done it but there are always limits and he knows them very well. if he tries to go beyond the limits i will get up and leave. he can stay if he wants but he will not be welcome back into my life.

i also hate how guys are so open to inviting women into their sex lives but if you mention bringing another guy into it they are totally against it. not saying i want 2 men, i dont particularly want one but i dont like double standards and this is one i find extremely annoying.

im with somebitch on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and allthough ive said to themrs...i dont think u can go ur whole life and just be with me...shes says she can.....she says that guys are whatever, theyre not sexy.....chicks r what get her hot and bothered....that 1 guy is enough......but i definatly aplaud girls that say fuck it, and do whatever the fuck they want...reguardless of the double standard that exist!!!!!!!!!!!:D

so can anyone explain why guys like 3somes so much but if their girlfriend wants to bang 2 guys at once that is not acceptable???

:confused:

well.....my opinion is that, depending on what type of bf you have, a guy is gonna think its more hot to see you with another girl....than to see you with another guy. I think its an ego thing. A guy isnt going to necessary feel intimidated by you being with another girl or threatened. But you being with another guy hes going to feel threatened and that he has to compete with that guy.....

well.....my opinion is that, depending on what type of bf you have, a guy is gonna think its more hot to see you with another girl....than to see you with another guy. I think its an ego thing. A guy isnt going to necessary feel intimidated by you being with another girl or threatened. But you being with another guy hes going to feel threatened and that he has to compete with that guy.....

yeah but those are the same feelings we would have seeing him with another girl and we are selfless enough to let him enjoy himself here and there. why cant a guy see it the same way. if its a fantasy of someones, it should be something that is possible, not just passed off as unimportant.

yeah but those are the same feelings we would have seeing him with another girl and we are selfless enough to let him enjoy himself here and there. why cant a guy see it the same way. if its a fantasy of someones, it should be something that is possible, not just passed off as unimportant.

well nooo sweetheart I feel the same way Im just sayin thats how they think.....whether or not they think wed feel the same way or not is a different topic ;)

well nooo sweetheart I feel the same way Im just sayin thats how they think.....whether or not they think wed feel the same way or not is a different topic ;)

thanksTW , i know well hes w the wrong chick if he thinks that its gonna be a 3 some, cuz if thats the case then i would be w another guy, i dunno it almost hurts to hear that coming from ur boyfriends mouth, to think that he would even want to be involved w another girl

not because he wanted to because WE wanted to.

do it becuz u want to too, don't just do it for him!

sorry, DG.....

SB....are u trying to insinuate that u want to be DP'ed!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

fess up do u want to have a 3some with 2 guys!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

so can anyone explain why guys like 3somes so much but if their girlfriend wants to bang 2 guys at once that is not acceptable???

:confused:

i dunno about the competition thingy or whatnot

i for one know i could not go on living knowing my balls touched another dudes balls. the least one of us can do is move out of state and never come back. i cant walk around town and see the dude and remember our balls touched while banging some chick. its just not right ya know.

i dunno about the competition thingy or whatnot

i for one know i could not go on living knowing my balls touched another dudes balls. the least one of us can do is move out of state and never come back. i cant walk around town and see the dude and remember our balls touched while banging some chick. its just not right ya know.

seeeeeeeeeeeeee homophobia :aaah:

i don't think its necessary to say "if". all bf want to so the question is, would you. if he really begged me i think i would. cause i really want to now, i'm just afraid it would be wierd and i would get jealous. i mean basically he is getting to have sex with another girl...:( but it just sounds like so much fun. so my answer is probobly...

Yes, it is competition plain and simple. Most guys hmm and haw about 'not wanting to take the chance of some other guys balls touching' him and all that jazz, but it comes down to insecurity plain and simple. No man wants to see his girl having it given to her by another guy (except in rare circumstances..It is extremely hard, from my observation, for things to remain 'normal' after any kind of threesome, but especially where another guy is involved).

And when the guy who you've picked up drops his drawers packing a bonafide 8 to the hilt, all of a sudden your 7-but-really-5-and-a-half in real life kinda pails in comparison. Because of this ..every time from there on out when you stick your dick in her you'll be assaulted by the vision of that guy giving it to her, hitting places and causing sensations that you could only dream about while jerking off.

Bringing a chick in protects against this type of damage, but still fulfills the man's fantasy.

Then again, you could have the bigger dick in the equation, which would kind of mitigate the damage. Most guys, however, don't want to take that chance...because most guys, regardless of the amount of smack they talk on messageboards, are not gifted with the magic stick.

Q.E.D.

Yes, it is competition plain and simple. Most guys hmm and haw about 'not wanting to take the chance of some other guys balls touching' him and all that jazz, but it comes down to insecurity plain and simple. No man wants to see his girl having it given to her by another guy (except in rare circumstances..It is extremely hard, from my observation, for things to remain 'normal' after any kind of threesome, but especially where another guy is involved).

And when the guy who you've picked up drops his drawers packing a bonafide 8 to the hilt, all of a sudden your 7-but-really-5-and-a-half in real life kinda pails in comparison. Because of this ..every time from there on out when you stick your dick in her you'll be assaulted by the vision of that guy giving it to her, hitting places and causing sensations that you could only dream about while jerking off.

Bringing a chick in protects against this type of damage, but still fulfills the man's fantasy.

Then again, you could have the bigger dick in the equation, which would kind of mitigate the damage. Most guys, however, don't want to take that chance...because most guys, regardless of the amount of smack they talk on messageboards, are not gifted with the magic stick.

Q.E.D.

lofl. well, that makes sense.

i just dont see the difference, what if the no sex rule stands and the other guy eats the girl out while the bf fucks her or something? if his dick is never seen and he is just a 3rd? what is the big deal then?

Q.E.D.

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

and ms Somebitch....i cant wait till the day im face to face with u.....its gonna be an interesting moment!!!!!!!!!!!:D