Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what goes on around here these days??

FlipsSOE

people are still being WAAAAY too picky about who they say is hot and who is not.

You'll see a picture of a relatively hot chick, but you'll hear "soso", opinions about minor flaws, and the such..

Meanwhile, if we all saw her in person, we'd be :woah:

I find it amusing, nonetheless :laugh2:

people are still being WAAAAY too picky about who they say is hot and who is not.

You'll see a picture of a relatively hot chick, but you'll hear "soso", opinions about minor flaws, and the such..

Meanwhile, if we all saw her in person, we'd be :woah:

I find it amusing, nonetheless :laugh2:

I agree with that...but this is the internet and all girls are a fantasy so they should be perfect :)

I haven't visited this site much in the past several months. It's the same damn threads over and over again... only so many "this chick is hot" threads in which everyone posts the :drool: smilie... my stomach can't handle the sex forum anymore. Nothing about sex... just garbage.

By the way, this is my opinion and everyone is entitled to it... so fuck off if you don't like what I said. :)

That's the problem... I've been staring at the wall lately since all these threads are so fake. No one would ever act out any of "the talk" - this site has all become fake flirting and shock jock mentality. Lost it's gusto that it had a year ago. Oh well, nothing you can do about it I guess... I'm going back to staring at this pretty wall across from me.