Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting caught having sex......

tc55

Who? what? where? when? what did you do?

My girlfriend(at the time) was riding me on the couch in her living room. I was sitting up and she was straddling me. :bounce: We were both drunk :pint: and she was a screamer :bowdown: . We both got really into it, toooo into it, and we seemed to have forgotten about her parents sleeping upstairs :makeout: . She was going nuts and then I realized that we were being way too loud. I also realized that a light had gone on in the dining room but because I was drunk I wasn't sure if it had been on, so we kept going. I turn and look at the entrance to the dining room and her father is standing there looking at us. The funny thing is I slapped her ass was like your fathers right there. She jumps off of me under a blanket and I am sitting there with a hard on the size of the statue of liberty. He shook his head and went back to bed.......

I was had just graduated high school and snuck two guys into my bedroom through the back door. One was at the front and one was at the back when my dad walked in on us, flipped on the light and said, "the party's over boys". After he walked them out of the house he came back to my room (i had put on all my clothes) and he said, "good thing i don't have my shotgun". To this day he loves to joke with me about how "kinky" I am. Ew Dad.

I was had just graduated high school and snuck two guys into my bedroom through the back door. One was at the front and one was at the back when my dad walked in on us, flipped on the light and said, "the party's over boys". After he walked them out of the house he came back to my room (i had put on all my clothes) and he said, "good thing i don't have my shotgun". To this day he loves to joke with me about how "kinky" I am. Ew Dad.

God damn whore! I would have slit your neck if you were my daughter and had two guys fucking you in my house. :)

one night after going to my gf at the times prom we went back to her parents house first we went to this bar for the after party and left early to go get our freak on haha..so i guess we left a trail of clothes from the back door to the basement and her screaming didnt help to much either...her mom is a identical twin and her aunt was staying with her mom for the weekend .....sooooo out of no where the aunt comes down stair and starts flipping out..i keep calling Ms. _______ and she gets all pissed saying im not her mom and i was drunk so i didnt understand that it was the aunt...so she gets sooo frustarted with me she started throwing pots and pans at me as i rush to get my tux on (holy shit do you know how hard it is to put a tux on with shit flying at you) and run out the house laughing my ass off as pots hit the stairs behind me

:laugh: :laugh:

everytime i saw her mom she would give me shit for it.. even yrs later

now that shit was funny

in college, me and my room mate had an agreement, if somebody had company staying overnite, the other one had to find somewhere to crash for the nite. so one time me and my boyz went bar hopping and we met these hot ass girls. i talked one into going back to the dorm with me...see, i wasnt planning on getting laid.. it just happened... and my room mate was in sleeping (4am). so we tip toed in giggling like fools from all the liquor. so we snuck into my bed and we tried to keep the grunting and moaning to the minimum. so, in between, the girl wanted to go and pee... i told her how to get to the bathroom....(she had to walk in the dark)... i must have started to doze or my hearing wasnt so good, coz the chick went and climbed into the wrong bed !!!! so i jumped out of my bed and ran across the room to get her. as i was dragging the chick from my room mates bed, he fucking woke up... he stared at me and her for a minute then he asked me, "what are you doing bro?" and i was like,..."i'm retrieving my girl" !! i knew he was pissed coz the next semester he requested a diff roomie. fuck him :)

:jawdrop:

:jawdrop:

My father would have had a heart attack.

Thats uber-kinky....

i love it! :)

her father shook his head and walked away???????????? My father would have hung u by ur balls r u kidding me?

Yeah......I know. You didnt seem to care much about my balls at times. There was that one time when we almost got caught. He knew exactly what we were doing. I was shaking when I had to walk downstairs and look at him. He gave me a nod and a wink type thing that said "I will kill you" all over it.

her father shook his head and walked away???????????? My father would have hung u by ur balls r u kidding me?

:werd: my parents, let alone my father, would have never ever been so cool about any of these situations. To this day my father would still hang a guy by his balls or just plain kill him if he caught me engaging in sexual activities - lol - thats what I get for being daddy's lil girl I guess.

But to answer the question - never been caught - thank god - cuz I don't think I'd be able to look my parents in the eye for a loooong time.

We were in Flip's mom's bed while they were away at church.... it was the only room in the house with air conditioning, come on!

And of course they came home early from church. She lectured me telling me that he was going to leave me anyways that I shouldn't do that to myself....

7+ years later, he's still here :heart:

im still not allowed to have boys in my room let alone even sleep in the same bed... god forbid i got caught having sex... :shake:

You have to move out of your house... :rofl::rofl:

TheMrs - how could you (and this goes for anyone) have sex on your parent's bed? I think that is so disgusting... imagine what the hell they've been doing on that thing for years... gross. :vomit2:

in college, me and my room mate had an agreement, if somebody had company staying overnite, the other one had to find somewhere to crash for the nite. so one time me and my boyz went bar hopping and we met these hot ass girls. i talked one into going back to the dorm with me...see, i wasnt planning on getting laid.. it just happened... and my room mate was in sleeping (4am). so we tip toed in giggling like fools from all the liquor. so we snuck into my bed and we tried to keep the grunting and moaning to the minimum. so, in between, the girl wanted to go and pee... i told her how to get to the bathroom....(she had to walk in the dark)... i must have started to doze or my hearing wasnt so good, coz the chick went and climbed into the wrong bed !!!! so i jumped out of my bed and ran across the room to get her. as i was dragging the chick from my room mates bed, he fucking woke up... he stared at me and her for a minute then he asked me, "what are you doing bro?" and i was like,..."i'm retrieving my girl" !! i knew he was pissed coz the next semester he requested a diff roomie. fuck him :)

She was def trying to bang your roommate. Seems like you cockblocked him when you "dragged" her out of his bed. Thats why he was so pissed. Remember it aint no fun if your homies can't have none.

Never got walked in on by the parents... though i did have some security officer catch me fucking a booty call of mine in her car in an empty parking garage yesterday... he certainly seemed kind of surprissed to find us. defently stopped and took a good look my chick before telling us to leave. that ass.

after shooting his ass w a shot gun, lol, i would be so dead reguardless my age, omg, i couldnt even immagine, i think thats y i have this fear of having sex at my house, i have nosey parents