Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will anyone else laugh if...

calebdead

This is a massacre.

no....go on dictionary.com

mas·sa·cre ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ms-kr)

n.

1. The act or an instance of killing a large number of humans indiscriminately and cruelly.

2. The slaughter of a large number of animals.

3. Informal. A severe defeat, as in a sports event. ie. Indians 22 - Yankees 0

Yeah, I think he has 8 BS against you guys over his career. Most against any team. I really don't care though. At this point nothing about Boston scares until you guys actually win something. You always find a way to lose, and chances are this year will be no different.

Although, this year looks like your best shot. But, shit, don't we say that every year?

Yeah, I think he has 8 BS against you guys over his career. Most against any team. I really don't care though. At this point nothing about Boston scares until you guys actually win something. You always find a way to lose, and chances are this year will be no different.

Although, this year looks like your best shot. But, shit, don't we say that every year?

its getting old already.... get some new material. :bored:

no....go on dictionary.com

mas·sa·cre ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ms-kr)

n.

1. The act or an instance of killing a large number of humans indiscriminately and cruelly.

2. The slaughter of a large number of animals.

3. Informal. A severe defeat, as in a sports event. ie. Indians 22 - Yankees 0

Today was also another Boston Massacre.

Tell that to your buddy Jon who, in light of the loss this weekend, has reverted back to "22-0".

:zzz: :zzz:

Well Jon - how does it feel to get beat down by a team that sux so bad that it lost 22-0 to Cleveland?

:laugh: :laugh:

it feels good knowing my team didnt just roll over and die like a bunch of chumps

teams win and lose, thats not the question, its more about the heart of the players on the team

Dude, just what in God's name are you talking about with this "rolling over" nonsense? Your team squeeked out a good win on Friday only to fall behind by 9 runs in the second inning of the second game. You went on to lose 14 to 4 in that game and 11 to 1 yesterday!

After a 14 to 4 shellacking you'd think theyd at least be competitive in the rubber game. But, nope! They got whooped even harder. How is that NOT "rolling over?"

They basically sent the message that "HEY, WE GOT ROCKED THIS WEEKEND BUT WAIT UNTILL NEXT WEEKEND IN BOSTON!

You fucking rollover skanks.

4 1/2 game lead. Just a matter of time untill we secure yet another fucking division title.

Untill you win something this will continue. Make it interesting. If you dont youll just keep hearing the same shit over and over because thats the way it is. Do you want me to make something up? Concoct a story about how you guys actually won something just so you can hear something new?

Tell that to your buddy Jon who, in light of the loss this weekend, has reverted back to "22-0".

c'mon now codica.... how many times do we get to hear the 1918 line ? my guess is... ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME !!! and that was a long time ago... now, talking about 22-0...hmmmm.... stuff is still fresh like the shit a bear dropped last week in the woods.you will stop hearing the 22-0 line when you either:

a). blow another game 23-0 or..

B).wisen up and realize that the long WS drought is a culmination of competitive seasons that come up short and/or being out-spent $$wise by the damn yamkees.

and unlike most if not all baseball fans, the redsox fanz never abandon their team when the going gets tuff/ dissapointing... fenway still gets packed. look at the recent WS champs, when their team reeks, the fans find something else to do. the empty seats are a testament to that :rolleyes:

GO REDSOX !!! WS OR BUST !!!

Mind you I will be the first to agree that Boston owns Mariano this year, but have the games meant shit? I dunno, but last time I checked he kicked their ass in the 2003 postseason... when it counted mind you...

John - you gonna be out on Friday night? I might be free (still gotta check), maybe we could meet up over some beruit...

you know i still think if the yanks are up 1 going into the ninth that chances are the game is over. He had a couple bad games against us but i would still take him over 99% of the closers.

If everything stays the same and the season ended today, correct me if I am wrong, the sox would play the yanks in a best out of five right? oakland would get minny.

I am assuming best record plays wild card, then the next two leaders play each other.

anyone??

you know i still think if the yanks are up 1 going into the ninth that chances are the game is over. He had a couple bad games against us but i would still take him over 99% of the closers.

If everything stays the same and the season ended today, correct me if I am wrong, the sox would play the yanks in a best out of five right? oakland would get minny.

I am assuming best record plays wild card, then the next two leaders play each other.

anyone??

No

Because the Yankees and Sox are in the same division MLB rules state that they can't play each other in the first round. The Yanks will play either the A's or the Twins. (Whichever has the worse record) The Sox would play the team with a BETTER record. It's a stupid rule...

I posted a thread about this a few days ago...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=243219

Are you trying to imply that there's no heart on the Yankees?

Cause that's bullshit.

let jonnyboy think whetever he wants

Like i said before showing heart as a team is putting aside a major beating like the yanks did and going out and winning the next day like the Yanks did.

WHEREAS the sox get killed on Saturday in a very meaningful series for the division title and the very next day show no heart and get killed by the yanks again....

and showing heart ??? The yanks lead the Major leagues in come from behind wins .....

Oh yeah speaking of living in the past JOnboy

WHAT WAS THE SCORE YANKS vs REDSOX 6/19/2000???????????????

hahha some heart they had back then ...and that was to the yanks!!!! not the indians

let jonnyboy think whetever he wants

Like i said before showing heart as a team is putting aside a major beating like the yanks did and going out and winning the next day like the Yanks did.

WHEREAS the sox get killed on Saturday in a very meaningful series for the division title and the very next day show no heart and get killed by the yanks again....

and showing heart ??? The yanks lead the Major leagues in come from behind wins .....

Oh yeah speaking of living in the past JOnboy

WHAT WAS THE SCORE YANKS vs REDSOX 6/19/2000???????????????

hahha some heart they had back then ...and that was to the yanks!!!! not the indians

holly shit!?!?!?!?!!?!

YOU REALLY ARE GOOGLEBOY!!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

magellanmax was right all along

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mind you I will be the first to agree that Boston owns Mariano this year, but have the games meant shit? I dunno, but last time I checked he kicked their ass in the 2003 postseason... when it counted mind you...

John - you gonna be out on Friday night? I might be free (still gotta check), maybe we could meet up over some beruit...

Friday might be game for some beirut over the game.....definately gonna be around on Saturday

gonna be some good games this weekend

I'll shoot you a PM