Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you ever wish...

nSyNcBaBy

u had a different name?

i like my name but its boring sometimes ... i do wish every now and then that my parents named me something else..

considering the options it was either marko or pavlo... so...

yup...everytime someone mispronounces my name :(

same here... when i was younger i wish i had a different last name...

same here... when i was younger i wish i had a different last name...

don't get me started on last names...:laugh2: Luckily I'll get married one day and that'll change...:tongue:

As for first names...I love mine. Love my middle name too....the spelling ...the whole nine. Fits my personality to a tee. :)

I wish I had less letters in all my names.... I was born in Italy and when I show people my Birth Certificate they think it's a joke... I have 3 very long strange sounding (to americans) first names and a loooong ass last name that nobody ever says correctly...

whats ur name???

nicole is fine......my real name is nicole-maire....i always thought that was kinda wack...

my sisters name is nicole marie. well its marie nicole but she switched it because she thought marie was a bit too mature when she was little. everyone calls her nicole.

i hate my name. no one can say it right & everywehre i go they pronounce it differently. in california people say it really annoyingly. they say car-uh, imagine it was an australian or english accent. it sounds drawn out and stupid.

u had a different name?

i like my name but its boring sometimes ... i do wish every now and then that my parents named me something else..

NOPE :D

i like my name, both first and last...even though some people have serious issues pronouncing it here in the States.