Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Redsox fans !!

magellanmax

I know most have given in already, its understandable, we've played some shitty ball lately, but..and i stress the word but ... reselience will always give me something to hope for. the friggin yamkees choked last nite but we didnt capitalize on it :mad: the friggin oriloles always play hard against us. i get heartburns thinking of the damn birds.... i was elated in the 8th tonite... then at the top of the ninth, i was the most miserable person on the east coast..... then came M. BELLHORN !!!!! :bounce::bounce: WHOOOOOHOOOOO !!! I think i just woke some neighbors or sum shit!!! Fuckin A ~!!!!!!! I dont think i've been this happy in four days. :love: classic comeback win !! GOOO REDSOX !!!!

Give sum love to curt,... he pitched his heart out... pedro will rebound soon... a dog will get bit once and run, but he will live to pay back sum asshole who gave him a limp... i love my redsox its just bordering on the insane. i hope the yamkees choke soon and we can be just 3 and a half games out going into this weekend series... time to shut this baby down !! its now or neva !!! :)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know most have given in already, its understandable, we've played some shitty ball lately, but..and i stress the word but ... reselience will always give me something to hope for. the friggin yamkees choked last nite but we didnt capitalize on it :mad: the friggin oriloles always play hard against us. i get heartburns thinking of the damn birds.... i was elated in the 8th tonite... then at the top of the ninth, i was the most miserable person on the east coast..... then came M. BELLHORN !!!!! :bounce: :bounce: WHOOOOOHOOOOO !!! I think i just woke some neighbors or sum shit!!! Fuckin A ~!!!!!!! I dont think i've been this happy in four days. :love: classic comeback win !! GOOO REDSOX !!!!

Give sum love to curt,... he pitched his heart out... pedro will rebound soon... a dog will get bit once and run, but he will live to pay back sum asshole who gave him a limp... i love my redsox its just bordering on the insane. i hope the yamkees choke soon and we can be just 3 and a half games out going into this weekend series... time to shut this baby down !! its now or neva !!! :)

Um I believe it is still 4 1/2 games buddy...

Both Yanks and Redsox lost last night. And both Yanks and Redsox won tonight.

It was kinda funny. I knew down inside the Yanks were going to lose game 1 against the Jays. It seams when we play a good team and then step down the next game to a sub par team we play like shit.

Um I believe it is still 4 1/2 games buddy...

Both Yanks and Redsox lost last night. And both Yanks and Redsox won tonight.

It was kinda funny. I knew down inside the Yanks were going to lose game 1 against the Jays. It seams when we play a good team and then step down the next game to a sub par team we play like shit.

I think facing ea/ other takes alot out of both clubs. I wasn't surprised at all that both teams lost.

i will keep it short n simple..... our sox dont quit, we keep pluggin n hustlin... tonite was a classic, i wish it was against the free spending yamkees..but its ok, we will get a crack at these mercs sooner or later :D

For my sox fans, it aint over baby boys/gals, the best feeling tonite was that it went extra innings...why you ask ? here's why.... most yamkee fans were awake a few minutes ago to get their hearts broken when they were rooting for the damn birds... :laugh: not tonite fuckers... we live to fight for the division win.

GOOOOO REDSOX !!!!!

3 to go......... i love my redsox :love:

How Cute... :rolleyes:

dont be jealous scott... come to think of it, you and codica owe me and jon a 'free' beer pitcher from the loss during the meetup you magically evaporated coz you had "tickets" :rolleyes:

come to think of it....since you and codica never showed up, you owe all the sox fans a pitcher...just on grounds of misrepresenting... and tell cap'pec that he should pitch in too coz he flaked ! he showed for two minutes and ran :laugh:

GOOOO REDSOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont be jealous scott... come to think of it, you and codica owe me and jon a 'free' beer pitcher from the loss during the meetup you magically evaporated coz you had "tickets" :rolleyes:

come to think of it....since you and codica never showed up, you owe all the sox fans a pitcher...just on grounds of misrepresenting... and tell cap'pec that he should pitch in too coz he flaked ! he showed for two minutes and ran :laugh:

GOOOO REDSOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen boss... I don't mess around when it comes to tickets... You can ask Cody, I have my good connections. I am willing to get together for this series if you all want to. But it has to be downtown. I am not going all the way uptown and then driving all the way back to Staten Island. Or we can have it at Curves here on Staten Island. See some Titties and watch some baseball. I will even buy the first round to show good spirit for you and Jon. I don't miss something unless I have good reason to miss something. And I am sorry I was not missing out on going to Boston and representing NY.

PS - Exactly what is it that I have to be jealous about?

Listen boss... I don't mess around when it comes to tickets... You can ask Cody, I have my good connections. I am willing to get together for this series if you all want to. But it has to be downtown. I am not going all the way uptown and then driving all the way back to Staten Island. Or we can have it at Curves here on Staten Island. See some Titties and watch some baseball. I will even buy the first round to show good spirit for you and Jon. I don't miss something unless I have good reason to miss something. And I am sorry I was not missing out on going to Boston and representing NY.

PS - Exactly what is it that I have to be jealous about?

make it happen cap'n i'm game :)

P.S jealousy is subjective.. i will explain when you buy us sox fans that long awaited pitcher you owe us... you game ?

Just told ya... As long as it is somewhere downtown I am in. I am not going all the way up town.

i hear ya on that one, but i would like to meet my CP sports posters. that said, i went all the way down there..., time we got something set up the other way. jon, you better be in.. let me know if you can make it or not.... i want to drink some yamkee fan free beer...(best tasting shit i can ever imagine ;) )

way to go max, a whole thread and only about 15% negative against the Yanks...

by the way its: RESILIENCE

like you said outsiders might be reading these threads and we dont want to embarrass ourselves ...now do we?

wow !!!! the friggin troll finally escaped from the mental institution... lol :laugh: but i gotta say, i'm glad you finally can copy n paste an article without totally fuckin it up :laugh: :laugh:

you literal skills got better ever since i pointed them out... nice try to pick on my miss-cues asshole..the fact that you can now type a legible post, is my crowning moment. glad to know the "Hooked-on-phonics" tape recommendations actually worked...thus: "you are owned jerk-off" :laugh:

welcome to the literate world googleboy :laugh:

wow !!!! the friggin troll finally escaped from the mental institution... lol :laugh: but i gotta say, i'm glad you finally can copy n paste an article without totally fuckin it up :laugh: :laugh:

you literal skills got better ever since i pointed them out... nice try to pick on my miss-cues asshole..the fact that you can now type a legible post, is my crowning moment. glad to know the "Hooked-on-phonics" tape recommendations actually worked...thus: "you are owned jerk-off" :laugh:

welcome to the literate world googleboy :laugh:

Nah fuckface , I still mistype words ..... i type fast and dont really give a shit if a letter is out of place

whereas you had to be a little prick and try to make an example out of it ,

and you got called out AGAIN on it and it blew up in your face ,when i find grammatical mistakes in all of your posts and you get regulated on

:thus you are still owned

by the way its MISCUES ...

you never let me down maggie ...thanks

Saturday is bad for me since I have a all day bachelor party...

Sunday I am looking at houses out in Nassau...

Looks like I can't do it. Tomorrow night would be my only possibly night, but I am working on a date for that now since I didn't hear back from you guys earlier. Things can change though... I'll check back in.

as much as it hurts to acknowledge it... the yamkees seem to have got the AL east crown wrapped up.. i was counting on a big surge by my sox to win it, they came up just a lil short... i wont get nostalgic about the near misses we've had.. but i gotta say, the sox fought these mercs to the very end, it wasnt easy for them despite their rediculous spending and grabbing every good player on the FA market. I will now be rooting for the Anaheim Angels for the rest of the way..i hope they win the division..then, the yamkees can only hope for a miracle..coz we all know what they can do to them.

I still havent given up hope on winning it all...just a setback at this point...

GOOOO REDSOX !! WS or BUST baby !! :)

as much as it hurts to acknowledge it... the yamkees seem to have got the AL east crown wrapped up.. i was counting on a big surge by my sox to win it, they came up just a lil short... i wont get nostalgic about the near misses we've had.. but i gotta say, the sox fought these mercs to the very end, it wasnt easy for them despite their rediculous spending and grabbing every good player on the FA market. I will now be rooting for the Anaheim Angels for the rest of the way..i hope they win the division..then, the yamkees can only hope for a miracle..coz we all know what they can do to them.

I still havent given up hope on winning it all...just a setback at this point...

GOOOO REDSOX !! WS or BUST baby !! :)

You really need to give it up on the $ aspect.

Red Sox have one of the highest payrolls in baseball too.

And your precious Pedro, has been, and still is, the highest paid pitcher in the entire league.