Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies: RE: 2 guys

somebitch

hehe. who has fantasized about it? who has done it? who wants to do it?

funny, I was just thinking about making a post for this topic...was wondering the same thing if any of the girls ever think about having one dick in their ass and one in their pussy @ the same time.

also, would any of the guys on here be able to fuck a girl like this maybe with there boy or something?

edit: Now that I think about it...I dunno if I'd be down with that...I guess it would have to depend on the people and the scenario. If I was involved with the chick, no. Single, who knows..

I agree, I couldn't do it with my girl or anyone that I really cared about for that matter.

most guys wouldnt do it with someone they cared about but of course they would jump at the opportunity to fuck anotehr girl with their girlfriend. it is the same thing. if you really cared about her you wouldnt want to have another chick in your bed either.

i think its weird how some men get off on this shit. like i remember an old friend of mine used to fuck this married woman all the time and the husband knew and didnt care or even liked it. not just him but him and his friend would fuck her sometimes while he was at work.

i am not too interested in 3somes, with another guy or another girl at this point. i would rather have a romantic situation with someone i care about :D

most guys wouldnt do it with someone they cared about but of course they would jump at the opportunity to fuck anotehr girl with their girlfriend. it is the same thing. if you really cared about her you wouldnt want to have another chick in your bed either.

i think its weird how some men get off on this shit. like i remember an old friend of mine used to fuck this married woman all the time and the husband knew and didnt care or even liked it. not just him but him and his friend would fuck her sometimes while he was at work.

i am not too interested in 3somes, with another guy or another girl at this point. i would rather have a romantic situation with someone i care about :D

I'm not interested in that either.

incorrect!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u must always remember that we r fundamentally different!!!!!!!!!!!

and we must also remember different things turn different people on....nobody is really right or wrong....i think the only thing that is wrong is cheating...when u do something behind a persons back....aside from that...whatever gets people off, let em keep on doing that, from 3 sums to swinging to being d.p'ed....if ur upfront about it, and no1 involved has issues with it...then by all means!!!!!!!!!!!!

i say most of this....cuz Tonie and i once were invited to a swingers convention...... no we didnt get involved!!!!!!!!!!!!

But those people like to do that, and they were happy, and there was no feeling of jealousy or anything like that.....but let me tell u ...it sure is a sight to see..to walk into a room and see 8 couples jusy going at it and switching up with no worries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh somebitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

hehe. who has fantasized about it? who has done it? who wants to do it?

Its been a new thing Ive fantasized about....I mean Id go as far to say itd be hot to see the guys touchin eachother...but hey thats just me....Ive talked about it with my s/o and at first he was thinkin it might be okay for a 3 some ( girl or guy added) but I think the more we talk about it the more weve decided it would feel wrong and would hurt one or both of us in the end. So itll remain a fantasy :-D

..Yano, there really isn't any end to your awesomeness..:love:..

incorrect!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u must always remember that we r fundamentally different!!!!!!!!!!!

and we must also remember different things turn different people on....nobody is really right or wrong....i think the only thing that is wrong is cheating...when u do something behind a persons back....aside from that...whatever gets people off, let em keep on doing that, from 3 sums to swinging to being d.p'ed....if ur upfront about it, and no1 involved has issues with it...then by all means!!!!!!!!!!!!

i say most of this....cuz Tonie and i once were invited to a swingers convention...... no we didnt get involved!!!!!!!!!!!!

But those people like to do that, and they were happy, and there was no feeling of jealousy or anything like that.....but let me tell u ...it sure is a sight to see..to walk into a room and see 8 couples jusy going at it and switching up with no worries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh somebitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i wasnt saying i think anyone is right or wrong. i was saying that the mentality of someone who says "well i wouldnt want to see my GF get banged by someone else because i love her" should also have the mentality that they wouldnt want to touch another woman because they are in love :)

i have definitely fantasized about 2 men, i wouldnt do it because i am happy with my current relationship. sometimes fantasy is better than reality anyway. i find that after i live out fantasys they dont turn me on as much anymore. so we will leave it at that :)

ive been to swinger parties too and i have nothing against people who are into it and swap but i could never do that, i am too much of a dreamer. i want someone who doesnt want to fuck other women.

flip:: i cant wait till you guys come out here!!!!!!!! :D

i agree with you 100% about being upfront about shit. as long as people are honest with eachotehr and nothing trying to hide their desires everything is OK.