Clubplanet Nightlife Community

moon boots?

funeralhome

i personally think all that kind of stuff is corny. especially uggs. :yuck: i hate uggs, they were such a trend, i still see stores sellign them too, whoever ordered them should be shot. i hope people dont try to rock those uggly fucken things again this year. they were ugly last year, let it go... i live in cali anyway, its never winter boot season here :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
i personally think all that kind of stuff is corny. especially uggs. :yuck: i hate uggs, they were such a trend, i still see stores sellign them too, whoever ordered them should be shot. i hope people dont try to rock those uggly fucken things again this year. they were ugly last year, let it go... i live in cali anyway, its never winter boot season here :)

I hated them too. Imagine seeing chicks wearing them in Florida? Retarded.

Guest brwneydtrouble
I bet you own a pair and u only wear them around your room :D lol

FUCK NO!!! Woman, you know me better than that........ :rolleyes:

How are your toes these days?? ;)

not a fan of uggs nor moon boots - mostly b/c i dont think i can pull them off.

But I really want to buy a pair of boots for the winter. Walking to the subways on a snowy day is no fun when your slipping/slidding/wet.

Any suggestions? the only boots that comes to mind are tims...but i'm looking for an alternative.

i read in article in newsweek yesterday.. thyere saying moonboots are the new"ugg" for this year.. and theyre actually really cute.. just think astronauts with flowers and stuff on their boots..i doubt i'd wear em... i'm gonna see if i can find a pic...

who makes them~!?

personally i hated uggs last yeat but i know they were still selling strong this year in JULY! EVERyone who could not get them this year are buying them still.. and now in different colors etc. but anything fur lined hippie-ish boots were best sellers for bts.

yes i knew moon boots were the new follow up.. lol delias bought them for winter/holiday.

• 2 weeks later...
thank you, is there a company comparable to deckers which made the uggs~!? or is each designer just going to make their rendition of a moon boot~!?

my guess is its going to be more private label. just like all companies have their own "ugg" too.

just liek the mesh trucker hat, i cant wait for uggs to die