Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Tiesto @ Space Review

Bling

Big events? Shyt im not missing PVD along with Edgar on the 24th for shyt...

Not to mention Picotto on the 8th of next month. :)

PVD ill go to...but not cuz of PVD so from 1-5 im gonna be kicking myself ...saying y am i here in the middle of this push fest!!!!!!!!!!!! but at 5 the fun begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and piccotto is gonna be a breat event....piccotto although a big name dj ...he cant pull what tiesto and pvd pulls....so it should be alot more confortable!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

PVD ill go to...but not cuz of PVD so from 1-5 im gonna be kicking myself ...saying y am i here in the middle of this push fest!!!!!!!!!!!! but at 5 the fun begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and piccotto is gonna be a breat event....piccotto although a big name dj ...he cant pull what tiesto and pvd pulls....so it should be alot more confortable!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I hear ya but if PVD spins like he has been this year we are in for a treat,not 2 discard that most time that he plays down here its nothing like what he spins in Europe but if he does get ready and as for afterhours with Mr.V hahahahaha lets just say im gonna need thurs,fri,sat,and sun to recover and eat up alot of turkey the following day @ moms house.

And very true about Picotto.Not that many peeps can take what the Lizard man has to throw down. :rock:

Paul Oakenfold has outsold Tiesto in CD sales alone. Paul Oakenfold has also expanded as a producer, and Oakenfold actually produces he doesn't just throw his name on productions. :) no doubt Tiesto is at the top of his game and deserves major props. what lasting significance if any Tiesto will have on EDM remains to be seen. I'm sure others will disagree however ,IMO John Digweed is the most talented, and under rated DJ/Producer in EDM.

I dont know much about Oakenfold outselling CD"s, but Im sure is true, he's a DJ that has been on the top of the game since the beginning, helped with bringing the sounds to the america's etc etc.. big player in the Euopean EDM scene as well. I know that he was the first DJ to make a mixed CD to the mainstream ( Tranceport ) .. and first to sell electronic dance ( dance music as a whole ) .. as tranceport did. Bunkka lacked, that was totally a new cash in store, but the new Creamfields CD brings Oakenfold back to where he really has it.

As for Digweed, not my cup of tea, but I do recognize him as a big player, I would give Sasha the bigger props though, he's productions are really masterpieces..

I dont know much about Oakenfold outselling CD"s, but Im sure is true, he's a DJ that has been on the top of the game since the beginning, helped with bringing the sounds to the america's etc etc.. big player in the Euopean EDM scene as well. I know that he was the first DJ to make a mixed CD to the mainstream ( Tranceport ) .. and first to sell electronic dance ( dance music as a whole ) .. as tranceport did. Bunkka lacked, that was totally a new cash in store, but the new Creamfields CD brings Oakenfold back to where he really has it.

As for Digweed, not my cup of tea, but I do recognize him as a big player, I would give Sasha the bigger props though, he's productions are really masterpieces..

Oakenfold surprised the hell out of me with creamfields. Digweed has always been my favorite of the Sasha/Digweed duo, I have never been a real big Sasha fan. together Sasha and Digweed are insane, Digweed on his own is brilliant. Digweed bedrock is the cd that made me a huge fan of Digweed. I know it's not your cup a tea, but you should check bedrock out if you haven't already.

I Dunno guys... PVD is gonna be IN-S-A-N-E!!!!!

The man himself in the hizzousseee, throwing some hard ass no-tiesto-commercial HARD techy trancey shiiiaight,,, Right before EDGAR destroys tyhe room afterhours!! .... That's gona be one helluva night!!!!:drunk:

For Picotto.... it aint gonna be about the pull....

...He will come in and have everyone thinking of what he's really coming dwn w, he's gonna layeth down on SoFL w everything he's got comin over from ibiza, and the end of season in the island...

Bring it on, it's the beggining of the fall baby!!!.... :bounce:

Hopin' no more hurricanes come our way... :shake:

The return to Space awaits!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Amen! :smoke:

Amen! :smoke:

Yeah, the crowd is a bit much to deal with when big headliners come down. It feels like all everyone is doing is slowly walking in a big circle since there is nooo way anyone is getting in the center of the dancefloor. I felt like I could breathe a little more when they finally opened up the patio, but even that started to get a bit crowded. Oh well. I guess in a strange way the huge crowd comes with the experience. I am just curious to know how many fire codes Space is violating at events like that :aaah:

Mel

Picotto doesn't appeal to the commercialized Groupie mentality that Tiesto ( & pvd somewhat) ...there he is for the folks who like to Party Hard ! , and folks that truly enjoy that style of music . It will be packed , but not as uncomfortable as others .

Nice meeting you briefly Bling if you remember...

My review... :bounce:

I thought Edgar did a fantastic job in front of Tiesto. The first hour of Tiesto's set was sort of a snoozer compared to Edgar's set even a few trainwrecks. Then came the bombs. Just when you thought the set peaked, he drop one better than the last. The second and third hour were absolutely amazing. Place was on fire. So glad it wasn't 18 and up...would have been more of a sardine can than it was.

I agree it was somewhat of a short set for him. Disappointed he quit at five.