Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cheating...

dgmodel

did i say i did this when i had a gf??

whether you had a g/f or not doesn't matter. All i said was "Imagine" that your girlfriend did that and think how you would feel if she did this to you.

you're still getting sneaky and getting with someone who is involved with someone else. Being sneaky + getting with someone who is taken = cheat.

A cheat is a cheat. Pure and simple

And if you can't think "would i want someone to do this to me?", well then you are Grade A Selfish.

Go see the Woody Allen flick "Manhattan" and you'll see all the trouble this ish can cause ;)

If cheating happens, there was no real relationship in the first place. So if your going to cheat enjoy it, and make sure to have NO GUILT about it. :)

So I guess you would also say that "you can steal, just don't get caught and don't feel guilty about it" .....

Right ?

Same thing. Same act. just different words ;)

the proper thing to do when you find your girl cheating on you is fucking all her girlfriends, then finding out dirty stuff about them like fantasies no one of her friends should know, then get them all together and confront each with their biggest insecurity in front of all their friends. this may take months but this one moment is gonna be worth it.

hahahahahah you are devil but i like the idea sounds terriffic

why act single when you are not? Not to mention how disrepectful that is to the person who is unquestionably loyal to you. Some people have NO CLASS, and deserve any drama that comes of it.

I'm single :D honestly!

Unfortunately, some people are just not smart enough to realize that, or their ego gets such a boost from doing such an act, that they don't realize how classless they are acting...

Unfortunately, some people are just not smart enough to realize that, or their ego gets such a boost from doing such an act, that they don't realize how classless they are acting...

I know someone like that, and no one can make sense of it. Either they have an open relationship or the chick gets off trying to f**k other guys, behind their man's back. At least some of my friends are smart enough to ward off her advances, knowing about her low class ways. Others haven't been so lucky... her man couldn't get anyone else if he tried, so I think he just puts up with it...

sad...

no wonder most guys dont like u

i have friends who have cheated on their gf, i think we all know someone like that, but thats not why i don't care for good 'ol bullseye, i don't think thats why all the other guys don't like him either. Myabe its because he's just a DICK, yeah, thats probably why. :)